All Discussions Tagged '2.1' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk 2.1 (cube) unreliable? Not stable with ArduCopter? Odd behavior with Rangefinder Sensor

So I am starting to think the Pixhawk 2.1 is simply not reliable or ArduCopter is still not stable on them. I so badly want to like them bu…

Started by Gio Michell

0 Mar 11, 2018

Need to use Pixhawk 2.1 Barometer for drone altitude

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk cube 2.1. I need to use pixhawk's own barometer to calculate the altitude. Please guide me that…

Started by Muneeb

6 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

Comparison between pixhawk 2.1 and pixhawk 2.4.8 !

Hello, I am new to pixhawk. Please let me know what is the major difference between between pixhawk 2.1 and pixhawk 2.4.8 on the basis of…

Started by Muneeb

2 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Muneeb

Pixhawk Power Module Reads Incorrect Voltage

Hi, I purchased PIxhawk 2.1 and it came with its own Power Module (power brick). I assembled and configured a quadcopter. When I connected…

Started by Igor

3 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Igor

ArduPlane 3.8 Error Checking

Hi, I have seen a lot of errors in my mission planner before and during my flight test.  Please, i need help for someone to explain to me w…

Started by Muhammad Shafwan Nordin

0 Sep 19, 2017

S1000 & Pixhawk 2.1 first flight failure/crash

Hi all, I was working on a S1000 & Pixhawk 2.1 build and unfortunately I had a massive failure/crash on the first flight. The drone was…

Started by Andrian Buchi

0 Sep 19, 2017

Trouble with I2C on PH2.1

Hi, I'm having trouble getting a lidar device to connect to the PH2.1 via the "I2C 2" bus. I have read another post suggesting that arduco…

Started by Chase Schottler

1 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Chase Schottler

Pixhawk 2.1

We recently received our new Pixhawk 2.1, and boy what a bunch of changes they have done to it mainly connectors are different and they cli…

Started by MATTHEW R CUNNINGHAM

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by MATTHEW R CUNNINGHAM

Random twitches in stabilize mode.

Hello,  I am trying to learn the ropes of the Ardupilot. During my first flights in stabilize and alt hold modes I had everything going ver…

Started by Markus Järve

3 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Log File issue with 2.12

Hello Everyone, i just experienced a strange logfile issue. I uploaded recently APM 2.12 onto my APM. Flying worked just perfectly (FBW, au…

Started by Philippe Petit

7 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Philippe Petit

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service