All Discussions Tagged '2.4' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MinimOSD V1.1 Problem, Black Screen, now trying to configure for crius aiop v2 using megapirateng 3.01 R4

I have been trying about everything, and if you search for this in a few days I think everyone will start flaming me for posting on about e…

Started by F. C. Bearsch

7 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Amper (DevFor8.com)

Pixhawk hardware revs (2.4, 2.3, etc)?

In reading some preliminary datasheets, and reading about the 2.4 PH update, it looks like the PH now has *two* sets of gyros and accels. I…

Started by Brit Davis

1 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Brit Davis

Sneak Peek at our New soon to be released Antenna Tracker CDTR

www.CheapDrones.com http://youtu.be/KMVg-oWbEi4

Started by Christian - CheapDrones.com

6 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

APM & Ardustation Libraries clashing

OK So I can upload to my APM...or I can upload to my ardustation...but I am finding that each time I want to upload to either I need to do…

Started by Leigh Green

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Leigh Green

Xbee Telemetry kit 2.4 GHz + APM 2

I am using an APM2 together with the "Xbee Telemetry kit 2.4 GHz" and I am not able to establish a connection via APM Planner 1.1.85 (ArduP…

Started by Christian

4 May 28, 2012
Reply by Christian

Interference?

I own a Futaba 6EX which runs at 2.4GHz with its spread spectrum stuff. It claims to be tolerant of other 2.4GHz signals and so no need to…

Started by Ritchie

3 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Ritchie

New way to TX/RX

Ok guys, I am COMPLETELY new at this, so please forgive me and feel free to shoot holes in this.I am wanting to build a drone that is prett…

Started by Zac

1 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Aaron Cohen

Which frequency band to use for transmitting video whilst using a 2.4ghz controller?

I've tried to do a little reading into this and im starting to get a little confused. I've just purchased my plane and hope to get it flyin…

Started by Tom Robinson

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by David Liles

6- or 7-channels? / 2.4 GHz or not?

Hi, I am in the planning face of building an EasyStar with ArduPilot, and I need to buy an transmitter. I have been thinking of buying a F…

Started by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

15 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

Score: XBEE pro (2), receivers (zero), Two receivers knocked down by XBEE?!

I created very simple setup to track the speed and altitude of my RC plane. On the plane: In addition to the AR500 spektrum 5 channels, XBe…

Started by Fouad

8 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Fouad

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service