All Discussions Tagged '2.X' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help with Power Module

Hi There,   I am just about to setup my Tricopter and before I hooked the Power Module, everything was ok. Now that I powered the PM, my se…

Started by Sergio

8 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Sergio

Copter jumping Up-Down constantly without input in Alt-Hold (with sonar + baro)

Hi Everyone, There are a couple of people I know who have already faced this in RC5. In 3.0.1 I see that I do not get issues, so posting i…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

70 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Randy

Motors stuck and grumbles.. RC Timer 5010-14, 360kV..Why??

Hi All, I took a flight today with my giant copter, I found 2 of the motors were not responsive. I tried to spin the motors using simple m…

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Mission Planner source 1.2.59 build help

Hi Developers, In the hope of getting Mission Planner (1.2.59) up and running. Tacking the last traces of errors on 'ArduPilotMega.csproj'…

10 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Navigant

Indoor Crash. AC 3.01 Help!

Hi, I had a horrible indoor crash today after I armed my motors. I was in stabilize mode, the quad changed direction towards one side and…

20 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by dr0n3droid

RC Transmitter (weird) calibration problem: Turnigy 9X [See Image]

Hi All, This is the second TURNIGY TX9 transmitter that I have got into problems! I am using Turnigy TX9 Transmitter (Mode 1) /8CH Receive…

2 Aug 10, 2013

Vertical crash from 7 meter height (Arducopter AC-3.0.1 FW)

Hi All, I had my Arducopter flight, with AC-3.0.1 firmware. 6 Flight Modes set as: 1. Stabilize  2. Stabilize 3. Loiter       4. Loiter 5.…

13 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Olivier ADLER

mission planner 1.2.60 (possible issue)?

Hi,, Apparently I am having trouble with Mission Planner settings. The GUI has been updated since v.1.2.57. Does anyone else face this?? T…

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Seeing the compass mot

Hi, Can some one tell me how I can see the compass mot (in %) via Mission planner. I would like to place my APM board in such a way so tha…

2 Jul 19, 2013

HK GPS and APM2.X I/O devices

HK GPS has an awesome presentation and functionality, but I am having a problem finding out how to enable the I/O devices, as APM 2.X  add-…

Started by Michael Smith

2 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Michael Smith

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service