All Discussions Tagged '2.x' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to show motors log APM 2.6

hi I'm new with arducopter, it been a week since i begin to figure out how to show motors log, i had already saw this tutorial,  but the mo…

Started by ibrahims

1 May 28, 2016
Reply by Rejean Boucher

3DR radio causing speed change in motors (interference)

Hi There,  Thanks for giving me the chance to join this community. I have recently built a 450 quadcopter with an APM 3.1 mini FC, FSi6 ra…

Started by Wilson

7 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Wilson

Cant upload firmware to APM with MP

Hello, I get an error uploading the latest firmware to my apm using MP. MP states my bord is outdated. The odd thing is even without my cab…

Started by Erik-Victor Bos

1 May 9, 2015
Reply by Erik-Victor Bos

"ArduPilot Source Code" Licensing Information

Hi All, The APM/ Arducopter source code comes with LGPL (Less General Public License) with it. I am talking about both ArduPilot source cod…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

10 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Vinnie Tsoi

I upgraded a stable flying APM 2.0 quad running ArduCopter 2.7.3 to 3.1.3 and introduced a wobble

Hi guys.. I wonder of any of you have any ideas on how to reduce a wobble.  I went through all the steps as I did when I built the quad and…

Started by Jerry Normandin

3 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Jerry Normandin

Do I need Compass re-calibration when I travel out of country?

Hi Folks, I live in the Netherlands and going to Denmark over the weekend (distance: 800 km, up North). I use the Arducopter v3.0 firmware…

2 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

APM 2.6 using ar.drone drivers and motors

I been reading a lot about how crappy is the ar.drone, but at the moment I have one and I have an APM 2.6. While my proper UAV gets to the…

Started by Luis

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Luis

APM 1.4 2560 + MTK GPS problem update new firmware

Hi all, I just start with this APM 1.4 2560 + MTK GPS. I have update the MTK firmware to the newer version. But have some problem with the…

Started by Johar Palacita

1 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Juan Correa

Arducopter Fly-aways: A PSA

I have seen recently a lot of threads about sudden fly-aways occurring on previously rock solid platforms, and I feel it necessary to share…

Started by Austin Suhler

8 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Spiralling Copter: A great idea?

Hi Guys, I want to know if someone has achieved something like this with the quadcopter 'at a waypoint' before moving to the next waypoint…

3 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service