All Discussions Tagged '2560' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stuck with Mini APM V3.1

I am as beginner as it gets. I ordered this: http://www.banggood.com/Mini-APM-V3_1-ArduPilot-Mega-External-Compass-APM-Flight-Controller-p-

Started by Joseph Stringfellow

18 May 25, 2016
Reply by Michael Burmeister

APM 1.4 2560 connection help

Hello to all. I own an APM 1.4 , to which I want to connect the telemetry and the battery sensor . can you help me with the connections? th…

Started by gabriele

0 Jan 8, 2016

Ardurover using arduino mega 2560 board

I like to build Ardurover using arduino mega 2560 board, from where i can get the schematic for pins used for connecting Hbridge, GPS and c…

Started by Varunlal V

0 Oct 20, 2015

GPS: No Fix

Good day,  I have been struggling to get a X-Plane/Ardupilot HIL simulation going for the longest time, with the persistent issue being a…

Started by Thabo Moyo

1 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Thabo Moyo

Arduino Timeout Issue

DIYDrones, I have been having trouble uploading custom firmware to the APM 2.5's (although it probably isn't version specific).  The probl…

Started by David Jones

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Jones

Arducopter 2560 oilpan is bricked! *UPDATE* Now Fixed!

Hello! SO had the below problems and finally hooked up the Hobbyking FTDI USB adaptor to the top of the oilpan and now I have full functio…

Started by Ben Carson

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Ben Carson

Unresolved since AC 2.0 - Mag will randomly fail to init

Hi, Just updated to 2.7 on my Y6. However, I still seem to have this random issue where the mag (DIYDrones HMC5883L) fails to init when I h…

Started by John Grouse

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by John Grouse

Connecting a MEGA to a MT3329 :)

Hi, just having fun and learning !~~! Has anyone been successful connecting a arduino MEGA to a MediaTek MT3329 GPS? OR  can some wizard…

Started by Rick Eis

7 May 11, 2012
Reply by Ken

APM 2.0 - Triple Core?

I wish I was here back in the beginning (what a great project).  As I jump in with my purchase of an APM 2.0, I am spending a lot of time r…

Started by Mike Wrobel

9 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service