All Discussions Tagged '3' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choose between ArduPilot or PX4 for Bixler 3

Hi all!I want to set up pixhawk 4 on Bixler 3. For hobby purposes, FPV.Please help with the choice between ArduPilot and PX4 and configurat…

Started by Andrey

0 Jun 7

mounting Canon M onto DJI Phantom 3

has any successfully mounted their canon M1 with the pancake 22mm lens to the DJI Phantom 3? if so, any tips on how to mount the camera as…

Started by tung hott

1 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by Gene

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16, 2018

Stuck on waiting for heartbeats from /dev/ttyAMA0

Hello, I am trying to connect Rpi 3 Model B to flight controller (Dropix) and establish communication between them. I am following http://…

Started by Akshay Mahadev TIMMALAPUR

0 Apr 23, 2018

Swellpro Splash Drone 3 Fishing Tutorial Video

Before using the Splash Drone 3 for fishing, you should view this drone fishing tutorial - the authentic guide with Splash Drone 3 by Swell…

Started by urban drone

0 Feb 13, 2018

Browes Best Splash Drone 3-Urban Drone

The Splash Drone 3 accompanies all that you require in one package. It is waterproof, floats and has a 4k camera that can see underwater a…

Started by urban drone

0 Jan 18, 2018

Nuc on Dji Phantom 3

Hi all!I've read this interesting paper on autonomous lidar-based flight (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5492361/)And I was w…

Started by Paolo De Petris

0 Jan 9, 2018

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Fnoop

Drone gimbal for SONY DSLR A6000,with zoom,record and trigger

Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations…

Started by yangdaonline

8 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by yangdaonline

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service