All Discussions Tagged '3.0.1' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

ArduCopter-3.0.1 released!

ArduCopter 3.0.1 has been released and is now available in the Mission Planner, firmware.diydrones.com, GitHub and the new Downloads Area…

Started by Randy

5021 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

quadcopter moves up and down at a constant throttle

Hey guys, I finally managed to fly my quad pretty stable when hovering after a long patience. It flies for about 10-12min with a 3300mah 4s…

Started by Rahul Vyas

1 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Rahul Vyas

DO_DIGICAM and CHDK

I'm having an issue with automatically firing my canon SX230HS camera using the APM and waypoint control. I've wired the camera to the APM…

Started by Brandon S.

2 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Brandon S.

Accelerometers "Calibration Failed"

Hello, I have a problem with my APM2 with the calibration of accelerometers use the M.P. 1.2.67, and when I do the calibration, as wiki pro…

Started by Fabio

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by LTMNO

New acro mode settings?

Hi, did the acro mode settings change in ArduCopter 3.0.1? I thought the range of ACRO_BAL_ROLL and ACRO_BAL_PITCH is between 0 and 200 (as…

Started by Markus Horeld

2 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Markus Horeld

New Acro Mode Settings?

Hi, has something changed in ArduCopter 3.0.1 with the acro mode settings? I thought the range of ACRO_BAL_ROLL and ACRO_BAL_PITCH is betwe…

Started by Markus Horeld

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Markus Horeld

Blade 450 flybar question

I posted this in the trad heli user group but there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity there. Here is the original post:  I am hoping so…

Started by Colin Holzman

7 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Arducopter 3.0.1 camera pan tilt support

Hello to everybody, I have an Hexacopter running Arducopter 3.0.1 with Mission Planner 1.2.62. I could not find on the copter parameters t…

Started by Alberto Mennella

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by RickP

Single beep when powering ver. 3.0.1

I just installed Ver. 3.0.1, but when I power my Hexacopter (APM), I am only getting a single beep instead of two beeps before it goes into…

Started by Daniel Estes

1 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service