All Discussions Tagged '3.3' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

Sony A7 gimbal (Looking to do ROI)

Hello, As the title of this post says, I'm looking for a high-quality gimbal (2-3 axis) to use with a Sony Alpha 7 camera on a AC 3.3-base…

Started by Jesse

0 Jul 1, 2016

Developer

Copter-3.3 beta testing

Warning #1: an issue has been found with Tower's Pause button which can cause the vehicle to fly to an old position if the vehicle has n…

Started by Randy

5648 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Cala

The problem IS NOT the 3.3 regulator, it is the dataflash level shifter

I will resume my problem and the solution: My board is 2.5.2 (not original) and with firmware 2.9 works fine (or it appears to be but it i…

Started by Guaifi

29 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Emilio Merchan

AC 3.3 fly away... or maybe not?

Hi guys, in these days I've been flying with a beta version 3.4-dev (9a09a86b). The reason why I'm using it instead the released 3.3.3 is b…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

0 Mar 16, 2016

Quadcopter Crash LOG Pixhawk ac3.3

Hello, I can´t find the reason of my quad crash. The ESC´s are working, motors too. I think that was a esc sync failure.

Started by Ms-quad

0 Jan 17, 2016

MB1240 in ArduCopter 3.3

Hi All, I'm trying to get the MB1240 sonar to work via the ADC 3.3V port on the Pixhawk. I cannot get it to work.  The wiki is also very…

Started by AlexP

0 Dec 26, 2015

IRIS+, FIRWARE 3.3

Hi, I want to update my firmware 3.3 Iris however trying to do I get a message: No response from board This problem occurs because, as I ca…

Started by DOUGLAS VILLEGAS DELGADO

0 Oct 23, 2015

Using the APM 2.5 at 3.3v

Hi All,   Im new to the APM community, and I think its fantastic. Im trying to evaluate using the APM 2.5 as a multi-camera controller and…

Started by Ando

1 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by vitaly

Xbee signal input voltage

Hi folks,we are two guys from italy working on a drone for our high school final project.Right now we are working on the ardupilot telemetr…

Started by Ludovico Antonio

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Ludovico Antonio

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service