All Discussions Tagged '333' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Growth in Section 333 Exemptions

I thought it would be interesting to plot the increase in the number of Section 333 Exemptions. I guess the big question is, how when wi…

Started by Sam Worthington

0 May 26, 2016

We surveyed 1,500 drone pilots about current U.S. regulations. Here's what they said.

In March/April of this year, we surveyed 1,500 drone pilots about current U.S. regulations. Our goal was to get an inside look at people's…

Started by Michael Karp

0 May 11, 2016

Commercial UAV Insurance

This company working with many aviation insurance carries who offer commercial UAV Insurance. NOOO. You do not have to have an exemption…

Started by Alexander Sheard

0 Apr 3, 2016

Aeronautical Knowledge Test

Hey guys, I am hoping to achieve some feedback on this test, especially as to (where) this can be administered.  I reside in North Carolina…

Started by Dan Walden

4 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Enrico Schaefer

FAA Section 333 Exemptions

Are you up-to-date with the latest local and FAA regulations regarding commercial UAS (drone) use? Are you flying legally? These are a fe…

Started by Thomas Rohn

0 Jun 18, 2015

333 Exemption examples

Hi, I'm planning on using an S1000+ commercially for real estate, inspections and other photography. I'm sure that others have filed 333…

Started by Steve

0 Apr 9, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service