All Discussions Tagged '360' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Open-Source, Modular, VR Drone based on Raspberry Pi

Hi, this is my first time posting in the DIY Drones forum, but I have been a previous user of Ardupilot based drones. I've been working on…

Started by Andrew Loomis

10 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Andrew Loomis

Sell and Buy FLIR Duo, Garmin Virbs, and Kodak Orbit360s

Red Hen Systems has a complete set of full motion video solutions for geotagging photos, video, audio, and other metadata streams.   https…

Started by Neil Havermale

0 Jan 25, 2018

Tarot 2D full size gimbal with continuous servo motors

I have a new X6 Tarot build and so far the early flights are going well. I now look at the gimball and camera mount. I should first clarify…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Nov 19, 2017

Interface of a 360 degree IR proximity sensor to a UAV

Project Overview We are excited to share that we are working on a new project to determine the best method to interface our 360°  degree…

Started by ROBOTmaker

0 Apr 30, 2016

LiDAR on Stabilised mount

Hey guys, I had a quick question around mounting a LiDAR on a stabilised platform on a drone to counteract the pitch/tilt of the airframe.…

Started by Neil

14 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Dorjano Baruca

Interface of a 360 degree IR proximity sensor to a UAV

Project Overview We are excited to share that we are working on a new project to determine the best method to interface our 360°  degree /…

Started by ROBOTmaker

0 Mar 27, 2016

FLIP 360, FLIP FPV and QAV 250 - PID's Settings

Hello!Since I'm new at building quads, I thought this info might come handy to others like me that own either a FLIP FPV or a Flip 360 with…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

1 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Kris

APM 2.6 Alt Hold Not Working

Hey guys! Well... I'm having some issues with my qav250 and amp 2.6 as well as with my flip 360 with pixhawk... When i switch to "Alt Hol…

3 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Guerrilla Drone

Pixhawk and Flip 360 Arming and Disarming Issues HELP!!

Hey guys! I'm having issues with my Pixhawk, every time I arm or disarm I get this problem: I don't know exactly whats causing it, it…

3 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Guerrilla Drone

Detect 360° YAW/ROLL/PITCH

Hi everyone,  I have a little project with ArduIMUV3. The point is to detect a complete revolution 360° on roll, pitch and yaw axis, and li…

Started by olivier loyau

8 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by olivier loyau

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service