All Discussions Tagged '3D' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Acrobatics

Hi All I have a Helimax Voltage 500 3D quad and I am considering upgrading the electronics. Does anyone have any good recommendations for c…

Started by Phil Toler

0 Jun 13

Use a spaceNavigator (3D mouse) to control a multicopter

Hello everyone. I have yet no experience in piloting a multicopter, and I was wondering if it would be possible to use a space navigator t…

Started by Benjamin

2 Jan 18
Reply by Christian Barrell

Coolest! ! ! My drone has two special eyes -- Sharingan & Byakugan

Hi, guys! Have you ever seen the Japanese anime and cartoon-- Naruto ?It is amazing and exciting. For me, Naruto accompanies me to grow…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 19, 2017

PX4 kill switch malfunctioning with reversible thrust using SimonK or BLheli

Hi, So a little background: I am using the Afro Mini 20A esc with a pixhawk mini and running the latest px4 flight-stack. I have flashed o…

Started by Haqb

0 Nov 7, 2017

Feiyu Mini 3D problems

Anyone have experience with odd rolling behavior and random movements with the Feiyu Mini 3D 3-Axis Gimbal? I had it working perfectly and…

Started by alex russo

10 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Marco Robustini

Selling ardupilot material: 3DR airfraime, ardupilot mega 2.5, telemetry, etc

Hi all, I found out I enjoy flying more that I like tinkering, so I am switching to rtf drone and am selling my (oldish) UAV. It is an 3D R…

Started by Jasja Dekker

2 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Jasja Dekker

Interactive 3D model of city Imst (Austria)

Click here Model created and hosted on Melown.com.

Started by Tomas Slavkovsky

0 Mar 22, 2017

Anybody interested in my 3dr Y6?

Hi there! I know it's not the newest of all drones by all means anymore but maybe somebody on here is interested in taking mine off my hand…

Started by Oliver Seitz

0 Sep 13, 2016

3D Printing an IRIS+

Hey guys,  I have been working with 3DR in building a 3D Printed IRIS+ from the official 3DR CAD files. You can find the CAD STEP, STL fil…

Started by Rob Lindsay

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Rob Lindsay

3D printed T4 and T6

These are the fully 3D printed T4 (quadcopter), Mini T4 (quadcopter), and T6 (coaxial hexacopter) designs I've posted on Thingiverse.com (…

Started by Brendan22

97 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Paul Tweten

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service