All Discussions Tagged '3DR' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Telemetry - always Bootloader

Hi DIY. Thanks for providing such a great forum for exchanging experience with arial drones. This has already proven a very helpful resourc…

Started by Andreas Bruun Okholm

14 Jul 30
Reply by Viсtor Klimov

QGroudcontrol or Missionplanner on iOS

Good day all My 450 drone is flying and I have tested most of the autopilot functions. I have flown it with Mission planner on my laptop.…

Started by John Longland

1 Jul 5
Reply by Don Gagne

wifi telemetry and mobile data problem

First hi to all and first post btw.. (Wireless communications seems to be the closest mach for this problem) I have a curious problem. My p…

Started by HotaruT

4 Jun 30
Reply by HotaruT

3DR 915 multipoint with SiK 2.x?

Hello, Is it possible to use the new 3DR 915 telemetry set, with SiK 2.x firmware, to allow two ground stations? For instance MP on PC and…

Started by Brit Davis

19 Jun 19
Reply by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

Power level on 3DR radio

Good day all The first 2 phases of my second drone is complete. I now have: F450 frame2312 motorsBl-Heli32 (40A) ESC9450S propsRXSR Frsky…

Started by John Longland

0 Jun 15

3DR radio with Pixhawk trouble

Hi I am trying to connect my 915Mhz 3DR radio to my pixhawk using the ardupilot mission planner, but I am having trouble getting the radios…

Started by Benjamin Shepherd

0 Feb 20

help me diagnose a problem with a X8

Hello to all.. I have had a 3DR X8 for a long time now... but it has never worked right.. this X8 is one of the first ones... it hovers fin…

Started by Jose Salido

1 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Jose Salido

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Richard Boyhan

3DR X8 for Sale

See the link below. Currently considering all offers. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2417727&highlight=X8

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

3 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Sophiblogger

Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times.

I am wondering if other people are having the same issue. I have had Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times now and the same problems k…

Started by SurfnSkate81

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Seth Town

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service