All Discussions Tagged '3DR' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Running Vicon Motion Capture with 3DR Solos

Has anyone figured out a way to run the 3DR Solo with mocap data that fakes GPS. There is a link that explains how to set it up with Pixhaw…

Started by Shiraj Sen

0 Mar 15, 2016

Longer / better antenna for 3DR 915 mhz radios. Radio cable?

I just don't seem to be getting very good range with the stock radios, and I would like to try longer antenna.  I know/think that they curr…

Started by Global_Saffer

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Sam Duff

How to directly interface with 3DR drones?

Hi guys, I am part a small research group for my school and we own a few 3DR iris+'s. We would like to be able to directly talk to the dro…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

1 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

3DR Solo - Running code onboard - Help needed

Hi guys, I am having a little trouble running the helloworld example for solo developers (http://dev.3dr.com/example-helloworld.html) and I…

Started by Daniel D.

0 Feb 1, 2016

3DR Iris Kit for Sale; $650 OBO

Excellent used 3DR Iris+ kit for sale. Very easy to fly drone with advanced features. Follow Me and autonomous flying works great. Includ…

Started by Sawyer

0 Jan 25, 2016

3DR FPV/OSD Kit telemetry lag

Dear all, I am flying a fixed wing aircraft with the FPV/OSD kit from 3DR. I have it plugged into the telemetry port 2 on a Pixhawk and I a…

Started by Andrew A

0 Jan 12, 2016

3dr Liveview

Hey guys, Just got an iris + from 3DR, and I opted to get the liveview kit they sell with it.  I can't seem to find any info on the range…

Started by Jeff Weber

2 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Gerardo Espino

No Flight Data On Iris+ RC Controller

I just received the new iris+ and am currently able to fly it with the RC controller but when I hold down the "DN" button on the controller…

Started by Mark Sakaguchi

15 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Ryan Linderman

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

22 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by chris eldred

Troubleshooting with connecting arducopter to apm planner on mac

Alright, I've spent countless hours on forums and websites to find out what's not working. And now I'm really frustrated so I'm asking some…

Started by Gabriel Dami

0 Dec 22, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service