All Discussions Tagged '3DR' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR IRIS RGB Lightpipe

I don't know about most IRIS owners but the external status LED that is located on the bottom of the battery compartment is a bit hard to s…

Started by Bruce Parmele

9 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Rob J

MP 1.2.53 Unable to Calibrate 3DR Power Module

On MP 1.2.53 I am unable to calibrate the 3DR Power module. The opion to enter the "APM input Voltage" has dissapeared frrom the Battery…

Started by Roger Hill

4 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by UAS_Pilot

3DR Hexa flys well, except when it crashes!

I finished building my 3DR Y-6 kit last weekend and was excited to get out an fly it. I flew it a couple of times at my house and it seemed…

Started by Dale

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dale

ahrs_wind_max setting with Airspeed Sensor

Hello All, I was wondering how you guys are using the ahrs_wind_max setting with the airspeed sensor from 3DR? I've noticed that on most fl…

Started by Nathan Moses

1 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Post Mortem - ARDUCOPTER Crash. What happened?

OK, I have about 50 hours flying this particular multicopter. I was documenting some levy's for some farmers when I lost control of the Hex…

Started by Guy Midkiff

12 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Dick Ou

Brand New 3DR APM 2.6 arrived not functioning. MP says "no communication"

Just got a brand new APM 2.6. It won't connect to terminal, initial setup/firmware install, or Mav link in Flight Data in latest MP. (updat…

Started by David Strassman

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Aku Duan

Battery V, A values wrong with APM 2.5 + 3DR power mon. Arduplane.

Hi, I recently hooked up a new 3DR power module and APM 2.5.  When connected to the APM, I confirm that the relevant power monitor settings…

Started by Andrew Dankers

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Eduardo Romero

Where is the PX4?

Now 3DR has cornered the manufacturing market for the majority of open source autopilots, I was wondering when it get its act together and…

Started by Matthew Coleman

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Matthew Coleman

3DR Hexa C - PID Tuning

Hi Guys, We have a 3DR HexaC UAV which we have previously flown without a payload in full auto mode. We used the standard PIDs set when we…

Started by Dan Richo

3 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

AC power through USB & still use 3DR radio?

I noticed here that I "cannot connect via the radios when [my] APM 2 is also connected via USB [because] they share the same port"... but w…

Started by Joe M

3 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Joe M

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service