All Discussions Tagged '3DR' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5 3dr connection problems

Hello community, we've recently bought the APM 2.5 with the 3DR telemetry kit (433 MHz for Europe) but we now we are facing some problems.…

Started by Martin Schmid

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Martin Schmid

3DR Power Module Problem

I am using ArduCopter V2.9.1. I am programming with Arduino 1.0.4.I have placed the following lines into the APM_Config.h. #ifndef BATT_MON…

Started by Jonathan Cheung

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Cheung

No Heartbeat Packets Received

Buenas tardes muchachos ya tengo avanzada la configuracion de mi Hexa pero tengo problemas para lograr la telemetriame sale el mensaje d…

Started by helirolo

3 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

3DR Telemetry Power Requirements

I'm putting together a UAV using an APM 2.5, the APM power module, and the 3DR 915 Mhz radio system.  When I first put it together, the RC…

Started by Josh Jensen

4 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Josh Jensen

Cannot Connect APM Planner 1.1.93 mav 1.0 3DR 915MHz

Hi all, My team has been working to set up a 3DR 915MHz telemetry kit for APM 2.0 with APM Planner 1.1.193 mav 1.0 We tested our 3DR usin…

Started by Devin Tegen

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by El7ias

Air v1.2: Failed to enter command mode

I recently purchased a set of 915Mhz 3DR Radios from the store and am having trouble verifying the behavior of the 'air' module using a USB…

Started by Boston UAV

12 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Satetha Siyang

Remzibi OSD 3DR review

The Remzibi OSD 3DR board is hard for me to review since it only worked for about 15 seconds. The board was able to connect to the Remzibi…

Started by taylor loper

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Cody Tomblin

3DR quad: Best radio Futuba or Spektrum

I put aside the 6 channel radios from my selection. I narrowed it down to 2 (maybe 3) radios.   1) The Futuba 8J found here. I was reading…

Started by Michael

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Michael

Help Remzibi 3DR version problem : tech support

Sadly when connecting the Video IN connector it went on the wrong pins and killed the camera's composite video out and the video input on t…

Started by Jorge Santos

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jorge Santos

3DR (uDrones) or jDrones or buildyourowndrone for ArduCopter?

Hi Guys,     Although, I have experience with quads, I am going for my first purchase (ready-to-fly) kit for Arducopter. I thought better a…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

3 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service