All Discussions Tagged '3DR' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5 + RF Design900 Modem + Minim OSD Setup Issue

Hey guys, Ok, so Im setting up my APM 2.5 with a RFDesign 900 Modem and a Minim OSD. I have been looking around and so far, I have seen in…

Started by Jamie Glover

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by B Duffy

Strange moves on my bixler (APM 2.0) without touching the sticks?

Hi to all. Just came back from the field. Did not fly more than a few minutes or so because I realized that I have strange moves of contro…

Started by Frank

5 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Frank

MR60

Sonar minimum distance ?

Hello, I have installed the sonar XLL-EZ0 on the quadcopter (3DR). Then I launch a sonar test though the CLI in the mission planner softwa…

Started by Hugues

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Leif Hedman

3DR quad with APM 2.5 behaving erratically after flying for a short time

I have the 3DR quad, built from the kit. I set it up initially and everything seemed fine, except for my piloting abilities... I have since…

Started by Robby Stowe

3 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Robby Stowe

MR60

Power for analog pins (servos for roll/tilt, sonar, etc)

Hi, On a 3DR quad arducopter, I am powering the APM2.5 with JP1 off and using the 5v input from the 3DR power module BEC (connects through…

Started by Hugues

3 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Hugues

Stiff/binding motor issue on Hexa-B

I just finished building my first multi-rotor and noticed something strange with one of the motors. When I spin down, one motor will stop m…

Started by Nick Roosen

2 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Stephen R Mann

3DR Quad First Tethered Flight - Flies right + forward w/o radio input.

After numerous bench tests, re calibrations, and more bench tests I was finally brave enough to take my 3DR quad out for it's first flight…

Started by Andy Theimer

19 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Stephen R Mann

3DR Camera Mounts

I'm looking for a good GoPro Camera mount for my 3DR Quadcopter frame.  The best one I've seen so far is the ArduCopter GoPro mount from JD…

Started by Joshua Brooks

3 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

3DR and the Command Line Interpreter

Is it possible to enter the Command Line Interpreter while connected via 3DR?  Thanks in advance, Rick

Started by Rick Eis

7 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

3DR copter problem

Hello, I have the 3DR quad frame with 850kv motors and 10" props. There is something wrong with this copter becuase once it gets to the po…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

10 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Christiaan van Vollenstee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service