All Discussions Tagged '3DR' (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can i use 3dr telemetry radios to transmit the radio controller data???

Hello,I have a Flysky I6 radio controller and the receiver of this radio has got damaged. Can i connect my controller with Xbees to transmi…

Started by Dheeraj Singhal

0 Nov 26, 2016

Anybody interested in my 3dr Y6?

Hi there! I know it's not the newest of all drones by all means anymore but maybe somebody on here is interested in taking mine off my hand…

Started by Oliver Seitz

0 Sep 13, 2016

Mini 3DR Radios v1.6 bluetooth bridge problem

Hello Diydrones! Last time I have ordered the cheap china 3dr telemetry radios. The inscription on them says that they're ,,mini'' and vers…

Started by PROwyant

0 Sep 5, 2016

3DR X8 discontinued esc and motors

Good morning, I own a 3dr x8 UAV which was recently discontinued. 3DR left its costumers hanging with no spare parts or support. I need to…

Started by Carlos A Gutierrez, PS, PSM

3 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by John McGrath

Iris+ reduced throttle and crashed despite my full throttle command - no failsafe triggered

The subject says it all.  I was camping with my Iris, and my first flight was doing well, I started climbing to get a higher perspective an…

Started by Ray Quintana

0 Aug 3, 2016

Low Cost, 3-Axis Gimbal--- Opinions/Experience Needed

I purchased the HAKRC Storm32 Controller/Gimbal from Gearbest (below).  Unfortunately one of the motors was defective so Gearbest (after se…

Started by Rhosyn

3 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

3DR Radio stopped communicating

Hi, This is issue recently started, I had successful flights for few days. Then both radio stopped communicating. Both green LEDs are not s…

Started by Khaled

0 Jun 27, 2016

Problem: 3DR Radio modules don't connect at all!

Hello everyone,,, I'm working on an Aerial Land Surveying System specified for area calculations, using a Quadcopter with APM 2.6 flight co…

Started by Anas Megahed

14 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

3DR Radio for LAN

Hi, my plan is to establish LAN connection between 2 computers using 2 3DR radios. To be more specific, I want replace a LAN arrangement w…

Started by Jakaria

2 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Jakaria

3DR Radio Telemetry design schematic

I wnat to redesign the Radio Telemetry ,but I can't find the design schematic.Does anyone know where to download these documents?(the file…

Started by DavidLee

13 May 24, 2016
Reply by DG

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service