All Discussions Tagged '3d' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Terrestrial photogrammetry: No drone - Do It Yourself

Terrestrial photogrammetry: an economical but rigorous process in terms of capture. Modeling of the Pinet dam (Aveyron) and 3D rendering vi…

Started by Drones Imaging

1 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by criro1999

Hexacopter for modeling and mapping for under £500

I'm new to the drone business and was hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. What can you recommend I look into as a DIY kit.…

Started by jaco grove

0 Aug 15, 2017

New Arduino Meetup in Vancouver, BC

I've always been huge into building robots and drones, since I was a little kid (maybe like 8). My Dad always built his own RC airplanes a…

Started by Nick Romick

0 Apr 17, 2017

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

Topographic survey by drone & photogrammetry: impressive 3D modeling of the Pic du midi d'Ossau (2885m).

Click for 3D visualization

Started by Drones Imaging

9 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

Skywalker X5 3D model

Hi guys!First of all, apologize my poor English. I'm Pau from Barcelona, I'm doing a project in my university and I'm looking for the Skywa…

Started by Pau

2 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Pau

Skywalker X5 3D model

Hi guys!First of all, apologize my poor English. I'm Pau from Barcelona, I'm doing a project in my university and I'm looking for the Skywa…

Started by Pau

0 Apr 9, 2016

Commercial operators: turn single flights into repeat work with Propeller

Hi all, First off, huge props to the devs on the Pixhawk firmware, and Mission/APM Planner -  We have a handful of multi's and planes we fl…

Started by Rory San Miguel

0 Apr 3, 2016

Visualization and delivering drone data in 3D

Hi, My name is Adam from 4DMapper, I'd like to introduce 4dmapper as an open self service platform for drone operators. It enables processe…

Started by Adam_Geomatics

4 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Adam_Geomatics

Advice for my 1st DIY UAV

I'm looking to build my 1st DIY UAV that will be autonomous. I also want to install sensors and a 3D depth perception camera (which is prob…

Started by Dave Ruffin

1 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service