All Discussions Tagged '3drobotics' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Find here working Arduino sketch for MPU-6000 / ArduIMU+ V3 using Digital Motion Processor (DMP)

Maybe you are interested in my Arduino sketch specifically written for the MPU-6000 on the ArduIMU+ V3 board from 3DRobotics Inc. It is att…

Started by Martin Crown

89 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Tom

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

Do not order from 3D Robotics - Customer Service lies, repeatedly about stock count and order status

Do not depend on any information given relating to stock count on the 3dr website when ordering. I placed my second order yesterday, with…

Started by David. Wimsey

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Aaron Leyva

3drobotics Shipping Policy

Hi all, I recently ordered some parts from 3drobotics and have a suggestion for them. Why don't you give your customers any option for stan…

Started by Ryan Watkins

0 Dec 1, 2015

3drobotics Shipping Policy

Hi all, I recently ordered some parts from 3drobotics and have a suggestion for them. Why don't you give your customers any option for stan…

Started by Ryan Watkins

0 Dec 1, 2015

Minimum OSD screen artifacts

I have a RTF Hexa from 3DRobotics and I am having some problems with the display of my OSD, (see picture), there are artifacts that look li…

Started by Steve Burton

2 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Hampus Lundin

3DR Support not supporting on Iris+ wrong behavior

Anyone knows what is going on with 3DR Customer Support? Since novembre I have been dealing with an issue (Iris+ responding erratically) wi…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

3 May 19, 2015
Reply by Howard Addison

3DRobotics horrible first experience with ordering

Yes, another thread about a horrible experience with ordering from 3DRobotics. I placed an order on the 28th of March, the website indicate…

Started by Steve P

13 May 3, 2015
Reply by Steve P

Problem Issue's with the 3DRobotics Iris+

Iris+ with about 30 flights on it went down in a salt water bay this morning with a brand new Hero 3+ black edition camera in a naked housi…

Started by Dacoda Bartels

3 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Gary McCray

APM Planner and X8. Flips over on launch

Hi All: We installed the APM software, calibrated the X8, set up 3 short way points, each at a height of 4 meters. On autopilot launch it s…

Started by David Baeza

20 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by David Baeza

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service