All Discussions Tagged '4' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

Katie "Ket" DeSpain and Forrest Frantz teamed up to take back the flight duration world record.  A Romanian group beat the previous reco…

Started by Forrest Frantz

26 Jan 5
Reply by Dr Stephen Prior

LED propellers affect balance of drone when flying

I changed LED propellers for DJI Phantom 4, but heard that it affects drone's balance, and smell burning when fly long time, is it true? I…

Started by John

0 Apr 3, 2018

DRONE USAGE WHILE SKIING

Okay guys heres the what's going on. I'm looking to rent a drone off Fat Lama, people are renting out a variety of drones. Theres the Mavri…

Started by Ben

3 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Ben

GoPro Hero 4 Silver $125

GoPro Hero 4 Silver $125 for sale. Barely Used, Like New Condition. I've listed the camera on the website below.  https://www.dronechest.…

Started by Aerotech UAS

0 Sep 1, 2016

PX4 Walkera Voyager 4 integrated aerial 16x zoom lens

A sneak peek at the Walkera Voyager 4 after a long year of development. Voyager 4 is a unique fusion of both aerodynamics and aerial video…

Started by noeL

0 Jul 21, 2016

flying quadcopter using 4 channel RC and xbee

hello everyone, i have a quadcopter that uses APM2.6 controller and its flying manually using 4 channel RC, and i want to start flying it o…

Started by iyad

5 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by iyad

Iris+ FPV setup for GoPro 4

Has anyone tried the excellent CloudSurfer (Mr. Elsen's) write-up on installing and configuring FPV w/ telemetry?  https://www.cloud-surfer

Started by Mike J

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Mike J

RC and Wireless frequency, Which is the best combination?

Hi guys,I want to get a radio modem for wireless telemetry for my AP proyect. I have a Futaba FASST FF7 in 2.4 GHz for my airplane, so here…

Started by mauricobain

1 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

can you recommend a kalman and DCM C lib to be used in iphone 4

Hi everyone, iphone 4 has both gyro and acc. i'd like to try and c how kalman and DCM performs with iphone 4 sensors. what is a good c libr…

Started by Kirill

0 Jul 15, 2010

UFO quad-heli

In a weak moment, I bought one of those UFO 4 motor heli devices from an online hobby store. Its description explained how it's internal gy…

Started by Bob Kirkpatrick

7 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Overwatch

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service