All Discussions Tagged '433' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New FPV option - FPV HAT for Raspberry Pi

Hi all, I would like to introduce you to an Open Source, low-cost digital FPV video transmission option! https://www.tindie.com/products/

Started by FernRF

0 Mar 26, 2017

Is my 433MHz Air telemetry burned ?

Is my Air telemetry burned ?? Please Help Me !!! Symptoms: 1) Air radio blinking red and green continously 2) Able to connect, Upgrade Firm…

Started by Alpha

0 Aug 18, 2015

3dr with 433MHz no connection to Mavlink

Hey @ll, at first, sorry for my bad english, my german is much better ;) I bought the 433MHz 3dr Telemetry and fighted the last 4 days wi…

Started by Benjamin Padberg

11 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Siddharth Shivalkar

Replace IRIS+ radio module

Dear All,  I bought an IRIS+ 3DR quadrotor and I need to replace the radio module which is installed on the IRIS+. This because I bought…

Started by desmond13

8 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Paul Meier

Antenna Replacement 915 MHz to 433 MHz

Hi guys,  I bought my IRIS quadcopter and I realized that I have bought it with 915 MHz radio modules: https://store.3drobotics.com/produc

Started by desmond13

3 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by desmond13

433 UHF LRS Antenna "Turn Stile"

As I have started using the UHF 433 systems for range, I have been experimenting with various TX and RX Antennae. I came across this link h…

Started by James Roney

21 May 30, 2014
Reply by Hugues

Need help on the PX4 setup for Telemetry and Flow

Hi I have a few APM in use.. but got a PX4 to test a new system. Did all the config and setup of the IOBoard. Telemetry (3DR 433 MHz) on U…

Started by J Dilling

5 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by sufal thakuri

APM 2.5 3dr connection problems

Hello community, we've recently bought the APM 2.5 with the 3DR telemetry kit (433 MHz for Europe) but we now we are facing some problems.…

Started by Martin Schmid

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Martin Schmid

433 Mhz radios will bind, and config utility works but no heartbeat

Hi, I recently purchased a pair of 433mhz telemetry units and they do not seem to be working. The radios pair with each other, and I can co…

Started by Luc van Helfteren

27 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Marcelo Brisac

5.8 GHz and 433 MHz Interference

In my attempts to throw together a somewhat long range system for my plane, I've run into a few issues.  First, the equipment in question i…

Started by Eric Tweet

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bjarni

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service