All Discussions Tagged '450' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO LIFTOFF....

I just completed a CX20 rebuild to a Alien 450 frame. Installed Arducopter 2.8 FC, Sunnysky 2212 980k motors with DJI standard 9" props and…

Started by Donn Brown

0 Mar 28, 2016

New F450 Drone! (And No0b problems)

Morning All, I have just put together my first drone to mess around and it seemed to fly fine. I could get it stable in the air and it did…

Started by Graham Collie

2 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Graham Collie

Power Module - UBEC Quadcopter APM

Hi Community, If i'm already using a Power Module, i have to use a UBEC as well? and another question, I have to connect the first ESC with…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

0 Jun 29, 2015

FS-T6 Quadcopter APM2.6

Hi community, i just bought a FS-T6 but i'm lost when it comes to connect the receiver to the APM2.6.Has anyone already done it, that could…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

0 Jun 25, 2015

My first Drone

Hi... Firstly I should point out that I am a total newbi to both drones and r/c in general. I've been toying with the idea about a year an…

Started by BorisTheBuilder

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by BorisTheBuilder

f450 (Flamewheel 450 quad) Configuration, config file

I know allot of people use this frame.Mostly because you can get a knockoff for about $20-25 so you can afford to buy an extra for spare pa…

Started by Will Snodgrass

1 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Will Snodgrass

Blade 450 flybar question

I posted this in the trad heli user group but there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity there. Here is the original post:  I am hoping so…

Started by Colin Holzman

7 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

APM 2.5 with DJI 450 frame

At first I had the APM mounted inside the frame. Flew about 12 times and had no issues. Then after reading online, I read that it is not go…

Started by FTA_FTW

4 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Chuck Durham

APM 2.0 & SPEKTRUM DX7 SETUP HELP

Sorry to bother again :P This is my project for school and I really need help with the wiring. I need a wiring diagram for a moron like thi…

Started by Misisi@k

22 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Hansel

Trex 450 Pro & APM 2.0 - HELP ME

Sorry for the repeated question. How to involve servos and power on my Trex ?  My problem is: What - Where, so I did not spoil it. . .   My…

Started by Misisi@k

4 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service