All Discussions Tagged '6s' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A new method for using 6s lipo with arducopter

Hello everyone, I want to mention about my solution for using 6s lipo with arducopter. I soldered ubec on lipo output normally and then for…

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Mehmet Emin Örs

Pixhawk with Esc's 20a 6s with or without Bec

Dear all, Does anyone has experienced with ESC's Turnigy Multistar 20A v2 used with Pixhawk? Lipo: 6s Motors: Multistar Elite 3508 268kv PM…

Started by Channel Islands

0 Jul 5, 2015

Benefits of upgrading from 4S to 6S LiPo?

I just finished up a 680 hex Pixhawk build.  I'm using the DJI 600E tuned power system (ESCs and motors).  It's "optimized" for 6S LiPos.  …

Started by Eric Krasting

0 Mar 6, 2015

TAROT T18 for heavy lift application

1. Is the frame itself strong enough to to left 20 pounds payload? 2. Do you guys think that It will create enough lift with t-motor U7, 18…

Started by Hovhannes Melikyan

0 Feb 22, 2015

Getting the PIDS right on a heavy copter

My Initial Factory settings:     I recently finished and assembling a QAV540G Quad with low KV high wattage motors with a 6S 5100 Battery…

Started by Richard Evans

11 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Scott Penrose

New power module proposition

Hi everyone! I would like to list two ideas (none novice or mine) which I hope will gain the attention of our community and result in 3dr i…

Started by Artem

7 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Artem

Powering APM 2.5 board with Multistar ESC

I am trying to power an APM 2.5 in a 6S system so I am using an Attopilot voltage/current sensor but it doesn't power the board.  Can I pow…

Started by Parker Stephen

2 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Parker Stephen

Current Sensor for APM 2.5 (170A)

I have a new build coming up that's an Octo that I'm planning on using http://www.foxtechfpv.com/tmotor-351515-kv400-motor-p-822.html with…

Started by Miles Smith

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Miles Smith

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service