All Discussions Tagged '9XR' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk PPM Channel Order Incorrect - Updated Mapping - No Avail - Please help

Hello! I'm having an issue and am at my wits end, please help! I have a Pixhawk with Turnigy 9XR and OrangeRX R800X Radio which has "SBUS"…

Started by AntimatterCrusader

4 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaPorte

MAVLink data displayed on OpenTX (9X/9XR/etc) radio screen via OpenLRS, plus telemetry pass-thru to PC

FYI, it is very easy to display convenient live MAVLink data on your (9X/9XR/etc) radio screen using OpenTx and OpenLRSng. You can also sim…

Started by Andrew Dankers

28 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by passatiji

APM 2.5 Controls Go Inverted

I've recently rebuilt my APM 2.5 after the battery caught fire, the problem i have now when the quadcopter exceeds 10-15 feet away the cont…

Started by 4cc3ss

2 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by 4cc3ss

Can I connect 9XR, XJT, X8R, Via S.Bus to APM2.6 16 Channels

Can I connect 9XR, XJT, X8R, Via S.Bus to APM2.6 16 Channels I have spent some time researching this, but not getting any firm answers. So…

Started by M1ANH

0 Jan 29, 2016

9XR throttle too sensitive

Hey folks, I have a 9XR that i just started using to fly my APM deadcat quad with. The problem is that the throttle stick is way too sensit…

Started by Finnius

7 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Praneel Acharya

Need some urgent 9XR help :(

Hi guys,  Purchased a 9XR around a month ago, arrived, and the left gimbal was not functional at all. After going through on the internet i…

Started by Rhys Gittoes

0 Jul 7, 2015

Turnigy 9XR virtual 3rd stick

My flight buddy Jon had a great idea on using the APM with the 9XR to be able to pan/tilt with the same stick that you normally drive with.…

Started by Tim McMahan

3 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by LTMNO

APM 2.6, 9XR, FRSKY, RADIO CALIBRATION HELP!!!!

I just finished building a DJI F450 with APM 2.6. All the calibrations went fine until i got to the radio calibration. It shows no stick mo…

Started by Douglas Carter

2 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Rai

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service