All Discussions Tagged '9x' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turnigy 9x with Er9x firmware - Flight Modes

i have attached a file with the settings i used for my flashed 9x(er9x) These setting are the configuration for 6 flight modes within missi…

Started by MarvinS

28 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Richard Zajkowski

Possible to calibrate a transmitter?

Hi all, I am a newbie quadcopter builder and am having an issue with my first drone. I have built a flamewheel arducopter and have bought…

Started by Reagen Siedl

4 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Reagen Siedl

Problem whit Multiwii pro and turnigy 9x

Hello everyoneI'm building my first quadcopterFrame 700 mmMotor sunnyskyESC SimonKFC MultiWii pro w gpsTx Turnigy 9xI loaded the program us…

Started by andrea

0 Feb 18, 2015

Sudden TX connection lost from 2 meters away, a minute later my quad dropped from the sky!

Hi everybody! Something weird happened today.For everybody not familiar with the Turnigy 9x, it does not have any failsafe. If you turn off…

Started by Patrik Carlsson

1 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Patrik Carlsson

[Problem] Turnigy 9x FrSky DJT Telemetry Mod FAIL [Video]

So I purchased a T9X and a FrSky DJT module w/ a D8R-II Plus rx to get optimal performance out of the T9X. I did tons of research before I…

Started by Manny Martinez

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Manny Martinez

Please help with Tx life battery! :)

Hi all, I have been using a zippy 1800mah 5C LiFe battery in my Turnigy 9x. I cut the wires of the original AA battery tray of the Tx and s…

Started by Harry Stuart

1 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Jim Phelps

Failsafe apm 2.5 with frsky and turnigy 9x

Hi, I'm not sure i'm doing good.. I 'm flying with an apm 2.5, rx frsky, tx turnigy 9x. I saw the video of Mark Harrison on youtube ( http:…

Started by Patrick Helsemans

33 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by BertzillAvionics

Can't get Turnigy 9X working

**NEW FINDINGS**: I disconnected every cable from receiver and hooked up a servo (and power of course) to check if I get any response. Turn…

Started by Primož Kralj

16 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Ian Seiferling

How to use all switches with the Turnigy 9x stock firmware?

Hi, I'm trying to setup my turnigy 9x with stock firmware to send 8 channels to the APM2 and I was trying to understand how it works. In th…

Started by Simone Chiaretta

11 May 17, 2014
Reply by Craig P.

Turnigy 9x ppm and failsafe

Hi all, first post, hope it's in the right section.. I'm currently trying to setup failsafe arducopter v2.3 and turnigy 9x v2 but I'm now…

Started by fuzzur

14 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Jerry Normandin

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service