All Discussions Tagged 'AHRS' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad AHRS - Pixhawk

Pixhawk, Arduplane 3.2.2. Hello guys, having a problem to make EKF to work.  As soon as I put the EKF_ENABLE 1, the massage "BAD AHRS" ap…

Started by Bartek Sad

40 Apr 28
Reply by Colin Doughty

Multi Pilot Board and Framework

Hi ,I'm Roberto Navoni , in the last six months I'm working to develop an Electronic , Firmware and software platform for UAV / UAG , R/C E…

Started by Roberto Navoni

7 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by xuzeyang

What do the acronyms AHRS, AHR2 and CTUN stand for?

I can't seem to find exactly what they mean when I search for them. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, -Andrew

Started by Andrew A

2 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by whw

Madgwick IMU/AHRS and Fast Inverse Square Root

Hi Everyone, I'm currently using Madgwick's popular filter for my own AHRS project. After some experimentation with sensors and adjusting t…

Started by Tobias Simon

63 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Pavan Chinta

Bad AHRS, Alt act funny

Hi all, I have a problem that I see in my Pixhawk running ver 3.3.3 once in a while.The altitude reading start to oscillate at some point a…

Started by GalDa

0 Mar 18, 2017

Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

I have a problem with Pixhawk plane wired and power as it says in manual with secondary backup power source and Zener diode. The plane was…

Started by Innokentiy Antipin

9 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Innokentiy Antipin

Bluetooth AHRS for Manned Aircraft

I have been working with the Ardupilot setup since just before APM 2.0 rolled out, but haven't really ever gotten deep into the stability a…

Started by cxgiacomo

0 Feb 3, 2016

Iris+ Bad AHRS, Iris+ Fall

Hi guys, today I flew three times my Iris +, the two flights without problems, fotis went very smoothly. However in the third flight, when…

Started by DOUGLAS VILLEGAS DELGADO

0 Sep 5, 2015

Magnetometer Tilt Compensation Tutorial + Sensor Analysis

Hello All! I have searched far and wide for a good tilt-compensation algorithm, and a decent tutorial  to accompany it. I have read applica…

Started by Brett Smith

16 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Yury Matselenak

Best AHRS algorithm available for a moving application

Hi, I have been using open-source IMU algorithms for two years till now. i always get average results for hobby applications like UAVs and…

Started by Ahmed Hossam Helal

0 Aug 4, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service