All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM placement in Skywalker X8

Hi, I am currently building a Skywalker x8 (with live video and telemetry over 3/4G using a Raspberry pi, which is working).  I am wonder…

Started by Håvard Lothe Lauritsen

2 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by RIJUN RK

APM photo taken automatically at waypoint

Yes this is one photo of 8 taken on my very first successful photo taking APM mission, today. Photo taken after waypoint achieved using APM…

Started by Brett Glossop

15 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Ethan Smith

APM 2.8 with rover2.51(Beta) directly going to 'Hold Armed' in QGroundControl

Hi, In my APM 2.8 whenever I try to connect to QGroundControl through USB or through telemetry, it's directly going to Armed state, so I'm…

Started by Bibin Wilson

0 Aug 6, 2018

Logging Raw accelerometer and gyro data from mission planner for C++/arduino programming.

I have the APM 2.5 with 2.4 ghz wireless telemetry kit that works fine. What i basically want to do is use some of the raw accel/gyro value…

Started by Kwabena Frempong

5 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Bryan James

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

698 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Connection to transmitter from Mission planner

Good day all Busy building my second drone. Wanting to use a pixhawk with APM software. And since I am new, I have been reading up about th…

Started by John Longland

0 May 23, 2018

Interfacing Pixhawk with Arduino

Hi all, I'm currently doing a project on obstacle avoidance using the Maxbotix 1240 sonar and the APM. As the APM has 11 ADC pins, i can ea…

Started by Joshua Lay

7 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by David

APM 2.8 servo weird movment

Hi! I am having this strange servo movement on my APM 2.8 with APM:Plane. It happens on all flight modes. Is it normal? Video: https://www.…

Started by Francisco Loureiro

0 Jan 27, 2018

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Collecting votes to resume development of ArduCopter 3.2* branch.

Dear fellows and developers.  I've been in copter use/testing for a long time (paparazzi, open pilot, dji, some multiwii clones own develop…

Started by Marco Paggot

10 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Marco Paggot

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service