All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interfacing Pixhawk with Arduino

Hi all, I'm currently doing a project on obstacle avoidance using the Maxbotix 1240 sonar and the APM. As the APM has 11 ADC pins, i can ea…

Started by Joshua Lay

7 Feb 7
Reply by David

APM 2.8 servo weird movment

Hi! I am having this strange servo movement on my APM 2.8 with APM:Plane. It happens on all flight modes. Is it normal? Video: https://www.…

Started by Francisco Loureiro

0 Jan 27

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Collecting votes to resume development of ArduCopter 3.2* branch.

Dear fellows and developers.  I've been in copter use/testing for a long time (paparazzi, open pilot, dji, some multiwii clones own develop…

Started by Marco Paggot

10 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Marco Paggot

Communicating APM with MATLAB

Dear all, I would like to communicate my APM2 with MATLAB using USB. Basically, I would like to send the raw data of the accelerometer, gy…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

31 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Chiruri Mae Garangukue

Help choosing a budget flight controller

Hey everyone! I'm in the process of building what will (hopefully) become my first fully autonomous quad copter based around the DJI f450 f…

Started by Marc Coffey

0 Dec 6, 2017

Adding ultrasonic sensors to APM board?

Has anyone had any experience with integrating hobbyist ultrasonic (avoidance) sensors into the APM2.6/2.8 board?  These sensors are cheap…

Started by Henry Eden-Mann

0 Oct 6, 2017

Has anyone had any experience with integrating hobbyist ultrasonic (avoidance) sensors into the APM2.6/2.8 board?  These sensors are cheap…

0 Oct 6, 2017

0 Oct 6, 2017

APM log files and memory

I have discovered the logfinction of my APM 2.7 flightcontroller. It is great to be able to evaluate the behaviour of your quad. I am only…

Started by bnwgraaf

0 Sep 20, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service