All Discussions Tagged 'APM2' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accelerometers "Calibration Failed"

Hello, I have a problem with my APM2 with the calibration of accelerometers use the M.P. 1.2.67, and when I do the calibration, as wiki pro…

Started by Fabio

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by LTMNO

APM2 Sudden Dive - unknown cause - help.

Hello all I have used the APM2 with ArduPlane version 2.65 software for a while now. But then some time ago, it had a fault. I don't have…

Started by MacDrone

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by MacDrone

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

Kill Switch in Auto Mode

Hi All,   I've got a stock DJI F450 with APM2 (running 2.7, although I plan on moving to 2.8 soon) with a Spektrum Dx7s. I noticed that the…

Started by Jake Simon

7 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Spencer

X8 Drone.

EDIT: I removed all my previous post in the discussion, simply because it is all too basic and can be searched with a little more effort. I…

Started by Delfin Magote III

9 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Delfin Magote III

building a S-BUS to PPM encoder!

I am currently building a S-BUS to PPM encoder. I got the basic code working and tested on APM2 and KK2 board. (not in flight but looks go…

Started by Terence Ang

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Willem Oldemans

APM 2.0 Died overnight! Flased both Mega2560 and PPM encoder and still dead !!!

Hi Guys.   Just a requiste if someone else has encountered this. last week saterday I flew my APM 2 in a plane all was fine, and today I tr…

Started by Johann Van Niekerk

7 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Tvixen

Problems with Automatic Takeoff

I have a GAUI 500X quad with the APM2 and sonar on board and I'm having problems with the auto takeoff. It does waypoints, RTL, and landin…

Started by Mr. K

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by BertzillAvionics

APM2 loiter twitch

I wanted to share my experience with the loiter mode on the APM2.0 mediatek GPS onboard and APM2.5 with external uBlox GPS. Generally the…

Started by Peter

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Choppy

Trouble connecting APM2 to Virtualbox

Originally posted this in the Arducopter category not realising there was one specifically for the APM2. Might get more help here. Just go…

Started by Christopher Cooper

7 May 23, 2013
Reply by MV Reddy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service