All Discussions Tagged 'APM2' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VTOL Feature in APM2

This is for the development team. I found this project in Russian on the net, and it seems promising. I am no programmer so I likely will…

Started by Hennis de Klerk

1 May 13, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Hesselbarth

BIXLER CRASH THREE TIMES IN THREE DAYS WITH APM2 !!

I am dumb struck!! I have a Bixler 1 and have been flying it for three to four months with no problems at all. Have a bigger motor in and…

Started by Louis

71 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Paul

Quadcopter w/APM2 not working on Caribbean?

Just come back from one week vacation in caribbean where I did bring with me the quadcopter with APM2 to test some flying. I was trying to…

Started by criro1999

18 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by criro1999

Developer

ArduCopter 2.7.2/2.7.3 released

Arducopter 2.7.2 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area.  Some positive reports on testing can be found in this discusss…

Started by Randy

744 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Michael King

Not getting any data readout with APM 2.4 and latest HK lite

Hey all, forgive me if this has been addressed already, but i haven't been able to track down an answer in the previous issues posted here.…

Started by cxgiacomo

15 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by cxgiacomo

Engines are less powerful!

Hello everyone, I flight with APM2 for several months.I just update 2.8.1I used a battery 3S and then I discovered that the batteries 4S ma…

Started by Thomas

43 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Thomas

APM2 + MP: 'COM 3' does not exist

I'm just getting started with my new APM 2.0 and I've been stalled all night on without any luck in my searches through the forums and FA…

Started by Dromedary

9 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Chris Fulmer

First APM2 Build for Aerial Photography to create DEM,DSM for GIS purposes - Ursus Airframe

Hi Forum,  Some pictures to start...  Thought some of you may be interested in this build as I intend to build an aircraft capable of 1 ho…

Started by Richard

126 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Richard

Developer

ArduCopter 2.5 released!

Version 2.5 of the ArduCopter code is now available in the AP Mission Planner and in the downloads area!   Enhancements: The first Ardu…

Started by Randy

1708 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Emin Bu

Read light sensor data using digital pins on APM2.

Hello, I am trying to read 5 light sensors data using the following code. The following code works if I use Arduino Uno board using corresp…

Started by Sunghun Jung

9 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Moustafa Mowaffak

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service