All Discussions Tagged 'APM2.6' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yaw drift after re-setup my quadcopter

Hello everyone,I have finished my setup, made some changes to my previous installation and after my APM2.6 arm procedure I can see a consta…

Started by Vasilis Tzivaras

0 Dec 27, 2017

Connection APM2.6 to Raspberry Pi 3 with Mavproxy

Early, I worked with APM2.6 with Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi A+ and all works fine. Now I try to connect APM2.6 to Raspberry Pi 3 and Ras…

Started by Ilya

4 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Fnoop

Compass error - East is West, West is East, but North and South are North and South

System: 550 Hex, APM2.6 Flight Controller (supposedly with no onboard compass), 3DR GPS, latest Mission Planner, Hexacopter 3.3.1 firmware.…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Sep 20, 2016

G3 gimbal on APM 2.6 only rolls (no tilt)

Hi to everyone, Im setting up the g3 gimbal on a APM 2.6 in mission planner and trying to set the tilt, i can get only roll. In roll, it r…

Started by Pablo

0 Feb 25, 2016

Can I connect 9XR, XJT, X8R, Via S.Bus to APM2.6 16 Channels

Can I connect 9XR, XJT, X8R, Via S.Bus to APM2.6 16 Channels I have spent some time researching this, but not getting any firm answers. So…

Started by M1ANH

0 Jan 29, 2016

ArduCopter with Raspberry Pi: Takeoff without remote control

Hello all! I am making a quadrocopter (APM2.6) with self control with ability to fly witout remote control. I am using a Raspberry Pi and…

Started by Ilya

0 Jan 15, 2016

APM 2.6 Plane 3.2.1 Crash HELP!

Hi all!  This is my first post to DIYdrones and unfortunately a sad one... I was out flying today, when I decided to give my old godiscover…

Started by Benjamin Waldenmaier

0 Sep 22, 2015

Loiter Mode problem with APM2,6 and Arducoter 3.2.1

Hi I build three quadcopters of size 360mm 500mm and 550mm using APM board and none of them holding altitude in loiter mode because of that…

Started by Santosh Sharma

2 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Santosh Sharma

Pixhawk PID tuning guide for large size quadcopters 700mm

Hi I am looking for a PID tuning guide for my quadcopter which has wheelbase of 700mm. Is there any possibliity that I can tune it like sol…

Started by Santosh Sharma

1 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Oscillazione del quad in hovering

Salve a tutti, sono nuovo del forum e qualche mese fa, dopo aver giocato per qualche tempo con la piattaforma multiwii, ho deciso di passar…

Started by Domenico

2 May 11, 2015
Reply by Marco Robustini

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service