All Discussions Tagged 'AUTO' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loiter / Auto - Yaw spinning on takeoff

I have made some good progress on my Vario project.  I was able to get vibrations, and mag issues resolved and Loiter performance to an acc…

Started by Chris Maier

7 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Pause a Mission

Hello to everybody, Is it possible with mission planner to pause a mission at run time?! I have a hexacopter with APM 2.5 (AC ver 3.0.1) p…

Started by Alberto Mennella

2 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Alberto Mennella

Quad over oscillation in AUTO mode

Hi guys, I had a strange crash with my foam quad in auto mode. The quad frame is the following: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/_

Started by Alberto Mennella

1 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Alberto Mennella

AltHold Baro problems

So, I have to assume there's some code that takes this into account, but I have a problem with the Barometer. I have an SK450 with an APM 2…

Started by Austin Suhler

7 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Pablo Diaz

Lost my quad yesterday. Very unpredictable AUTO mode. Help me troubleshoot?

***I did find the quad after a hike through the swamp... without telemetry, the quad would still be in the swamp - no doubt about it. Yest…

Started by Kelly Ness

4 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Eduard Sik

Odd behavior when doing AUTO waypoint

I am flying a DIYdrones quad with the APM 2.5.  Mission planner and APM are both up to date on firmware.  This happened in a mission I flew…

Started by Logan Graves

2 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Logan Graves

Airplane/APM flies RTL regardless of mode setting in AUTO or RTL

Guys:   As many of you have seen from my postings I am struggling to get my aircraft to fly in auto mode.  Many of you have helped me chas…

Started by Bret C

23 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Choppy

Less agressive in AUTO mode?

Hello everyone! Is it possiable to make copter fly less agressive in auto mode? When I fly missions it really scares me sometimes. Can it b…

Started by Innokentiy Antipin

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Innokentiy Antipin

Switching back and forth from AUTO mode

Hello, I have a very basic question regarding AUTO mode. If the quad is in the middle of navigating to WPs in AUTO mode, and I switch out f…

Started by Ammar Husain

3 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Todd Hill

ArduPlane 2.24 Auto modes problem

Hi All,   I loaded the APM 2.24 with all the default parameters today and went flying.  Stabilization and FBWA worked fine but when switchi…

Started by Rigel

68 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by David Meszlenyi

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service