All Discussions Tagged 'Accelerometer' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Position, Velocity using Accelerometer

i am developing a machine learning model to run a drone using raspberry pi connected to servers and then it is connected to the Ardupilot,…

Started by Kishan Joshi

0 Dec 9, 2018

Pixhawk ArduPlane V3.5.3 Accelerometer Calibration Issues

Hello fellow pilots! I am currently having problems with my accelerometer calibration when I upload ArduPlane V3.5.3 onto my Pixhawk. I am…

Started by Andrew A

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

3DR Pixhawk IMU2 Accelerometer provides noisy data, worse than IMU1

I posted this in the copter 3.3.x forum, perhaps it was the wrong place? Reposting in the hope of getting some insight, google has let me d…

Started by Charlie

2 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Charlie

3DR Pixhawk IMU2 Accelerometer noise

I have recently been carrying out mapping flights in somewhat more turbulent and windy conditions and it has brought to light a possible is…

Started by Charlie

0 Mar 16, 2016

Extract measured value from onboard KK 2.0 flight control unit

Hi. My name is marco, i am new here. I have just joined in as i hope to find the answer to what i could not find after an extensive resear…

Started by Marco

2 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Marco

INS Calibration FAILED

Hello, I have a IRIS+ quad and had several successful flights with it.On my last flight I noticed a slight drift while hovering, after powe…

Started by J Bruce

0 Mar 19, 2015

Thingsee One, great IoT device for drones?

Hello all! We have now our project out on kickstarter and I want to introduce it to you. I think this is very useful device for you, becau…

Started by TuomoK

1 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by TuomoK

TPS79133DBVR equivalent

I have a APM 2.5.2 (From 3DRobotics) with a burned out TPS79133DBVR 3.3v regulator. But I live in Brazil and I could not find this compone…

Started by Bruno Porto

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Bruno Porto

Developer

AC3.1 & blown 3.3V regulator (was AC3.1-rc5 SPI speed problem)

This is a discussion re the bad Accel, Gyro and Baro values that we're seeing with ArduCopter-3.1.  The increase in the SPI bus speed fro…

Started by Randy

985 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Randy

Accelerometer Calibration FAILED

HiI have APM 2.0 with firmware 3.1.1 and when I try to Calibrate Accelerometer always obtain a error message (Calibration FAILED) in GUI in…

Started by Miguel Martín Mateo

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Miguel Martín Mateo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service