All Discussions Tagged 'Altitude' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planning with multiple altitudes

Hi, I want to plan a mission where Home is, let's say 1,000ft. The WP is 1,400ft but there is a small mountain between the WP1 which is 2,0…

Started by Steven G

10 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Dave Coleman

FMK24-L5100 Altitude Holding Radar For Drone controller

.Special model for drone altitude holding,has advantages of light weight,small volume,easy installation; .24GHz microwave altitude holdi…

Started by Lily Wang

0 Jul 5, 2018

FMK24-L5200 Altitude Holding Radar For Drone Flight Controller

Product features:   .Special model for drone altitude holding,has advantages of light weight,small volume,easy installation .24GHz micro…

Started by Lily Wang

0 Jun 26, 2018

Need to use Pixhawk 2.1 Barometer for drone altitude

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk cube 2.1. I need to use pixhawk's own barometer to calculate the altitude. Please guide me that…

Started by Muneeb

6 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

Strange altitude drop issue - please help me analzye log file.

Flying an APM 2.8 board, setup a waypoint flight using Mission Planner.  Set altitude of all waypoints to 100M.   Flew two missions.  The f…

Started by Charles Linquist

1 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Charles Linquist

GPS/Baro altitude conflicts on minimosd

I am using apm 2.5 and minimosd for fpv. I have finally gotten almost everything working so far. My biggest problem right now is the altitu…

Started by Reid Williams

3 May 25, 2017
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Copter 3.2.1 on APM sudden drop in Altitude in Alt-Hold up to a crash

Hi, Using APM from CX-20 (open source) version 2.52, encountered few drops in Alt-Hold mode - copter just drops out of the sky, I've tried…

Started by Eddi Maevski

0 May 8, 2017

Pixhawk ArduPlane 3.7.1 RTL Altitude Issue

Hi All not sure why but every time I switch from Auto to RTL the plane pitch down almost crushing before starting to climb to ALT_HOLD_RTL…

Started by Guy Tzoler

3 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Auto Mission Very Sloppy

I'm working on getting a Skywalker X6 to fly missions. I made a simple square box with waypoints, and set the altitudes low since it was my…

Started by Pete Gibbons

2 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Pete Gibbons

using GPS for altitude

Hey guys, I equipped my drone (3DR X8+, pixhawk with Arducopter 3.2 based firmware) with a high accuracy DGPS receiver and expect the GPS…

Started by Gabriel Charalambides

2 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Juan Diaz

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service