All Discussions Tagged 'Antenna' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antenna Tracking with Mission Planner

I was wondering if there was a simple built in way of streaming the GPS data of the plane out of Mission Planner into Plugin software to dr…

Started by UAS_Pilot

68 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by F JAVIER MARIN

MFD antenna Tracker with Parabolic Antenna

Hello, I currently have a 5.8Ghz Hyperlink Grid Antenna and I am interested in the MFD/Arkbird antenna tracker. Can anybody comment on the…

Started by Josh

0 Jul 3, 2018

Developer

figuring out the Antenna Tracker

Not many people know but we have an piece of open source software for controlling an Antenna Tracker.  It's been built by Tridge (Arduplane…

Started by Randy

1128 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Greg Covey

GPS-based Antenna Tracking

An Antenna Tracker is a system that tracks the location of a vehicle and uses this information to aim a directional antenna. The tracker de…

Started by liuyalan

0 Oct 22, 2017

Antenna Tracking using Mission Planner and Maestro

Guys, I wanted to dabble into setting up an antenna tracker. Got myself the ServoCity Tube servos, for Pan and Tilt. Assembled it all with…

Started by FPVGenie

20 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Shawn Mahoney

Connecting the antenna tracker through 433mhz radio

Hi. I've just made me an antenna tracker built on the pixhawk controller, the Ardupilot antenna tracker software(0.8.0) that I use together…

Started by Christer Ljungkrantz

0 Aug 4, 2016

Antenna type on Walkera Runner 250 Advance w/GPS & 1080P HD

Does anyone know what type of antenna the Walkera Runner 250 Advance w/GPS & 1080P HD Camera it has either a Left Hand Circular Polariz…

Started by Keith M

0 Jul 13, 2016

Polarization for rocket M5 on UAV

Hey guys I am using two rocket M5s to communicate to a flying UAV. To reduce noise on one sma port have a right hand circular polarised ant…

Started by Sam

0 Sep 19, 2015

Building an Antenna Tracker

I am a researcher who has been tasked with building an antenna tracker one of my professors, the problem is i have little knowledge on this…

Started by Ashish Bhatti

1 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Andy Little

Antenna Tracking 3dr telemetry ??

Any ideas and or help?! Thanks

Started by Andrew McKinstry

18 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Monroe King

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service