All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yoink! jDrones ESC and CLI mode conspired to kill my motor! Or did they...

It would appear i have no luck with jDrones ESC. They hate me.   First the faulty one that kept losing sync and hiccuping (A replacement fr…

Started by Ante Vukorepa

10 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Sebastian Gralla

Is it feasible: ArduCopter + BeagleBoard with Camera + Optical Flow sensor

I'd like to create a platform to be able to test various visual based VTOL UAV control techniques for indoor environments. I've got some th…

Started by Tom

18 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Tom

Tri-Copters with GX25 Motors

Will the APM with all the best sensor packages be able to run a Tri-Copter or Quad Tilt-Rotor that is running a 25cc gas engines?  At aroun…

Started by William Bishop

1 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Gord Likar

ArduCopter Parts List, Help!

Hey eveyone!   Im very new to this game and really wanna get into it!   So far I've devised a parts list for a ArduCopter from doing a litt…

Started by Jeremy Winterson

25 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

PID Tuning on your ArduCopter

I have just finish building my Quad. There are lots of information on setting up the quad and configuring it with Configurator. Thank you f…

Started by Hein

34 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by John C.

Configurator: Accel Z Axis at 445

When I put my Arducopter on the bench and connect it to the Configurator, the sensor values are all near 0, except for Accel Z Axis, which…

Started by Robert Beatty

5 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Robert Beatty

Problem arming motors

Hello DIYDronians, I've been following the site for many months now, specifically the ArduCopter and related projects. With pretty much no…

Started by Christian Schulze

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Christian Schulze

Benefits of a shorter PWM frame for controlling ESC's in multi rotor helicopters

Hi everyone, I have some questions regarding the concept of a shorter PWM frame for controlling multi rotor helicopters. With the assumpti…

Started by Christian Schulze

2 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Christian Schulze

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service