All Discussions Tagged 'ArduPilot' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are the standard Arduino libraries included in the Ardupilot source code?

I am hoping to use Arduino specific functions in the UserCode.cpp file of Ardupilot. Specific functions would be pinMode(), digitalWrite(),…

Started by Spencer Manning

0 May 10

SIM_STATE message in ArduCopter SITL testing

Hi all, I'm running some tests using the SITL framework in ArduCopter, and injecting in faults to the GPS, barometer etc. For analysis, I…

Started by Valtteri Kallinen

0 Aug 6, 2018

Analog Signal Output through Analog Pins

Hi,  I am trying to customize the analog pin in a way such that the pin outputs analog signals between 0-5V to an amplifier with respect t…

Started by Patolemy

9 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Ran Van

Tilt Rotor QuadCopter Using Arducopter

Hello.  This is my first post with DIY Drones.  I've been following the site for some time now and appreciate the community's strong involv…

Started by Alexander Perez

3 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Artronique

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Sadat Khan

0 Sep 9, 2017

Developer

Pixhawk 1MB flash limit

This is a discussion for the 1MB flash limit issue so that we can consolidate any discussions and concerns about it in one place. To give…

Started by Randy

87 May 24, 2017
Reply by gregsky

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

16 May 1, 2017
Reply by Dave McCaleb

Developer

Ardupilot on QC Snapdragon

This is a discussion meant as a meeting place for people trying to get the Qualcomm SnapDragon board working with Ardupilot. Remember to…

Started by Randy

9 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Bill Piedra

Need some help - a little confused

So I'm wanting to work on a project with PixHawk and MAVLink and I think ArduPilot, but I'm a little lost on what is necessary. I'm having…

Started by Bob Monroe

0 Mar 24, 2017

PX4 and ArduPilot Basics

I am relatively new to this so please excuse me if I ask too simple or obvious things. I have a Pixhawk and I want to put my own code in th…

Started by Niko

2 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Niko

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service