All Discussions Tagged 'Arduino' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry on Custom Flight Controller

My new project is to create an RC model of the BlackFly PAV.  There are many technical challenges to solve and my plan is to first build a…

Started by Randy Sonnicksen

0 Aug 19

Are the standard Arduino libraries included in the Ardupilot source code?

I am hoping to use Arduino specific functions in the UserCode.cpp file of Ardupilot. Specific functions would be pinMode(), digitalWrite(),…

Started by Spencer Manning

1 May 10
Reply by Chris Anderson

Are the standard Arduino libraries included in the Ardupilot source code?

I am hoping to use Arduino specific functions in the UserCode.cpp file of Ardupilot. Specific functions would be pinMode(), digitalWrite(),…

Started by Spencer Manning

0 May 10

Arduino Backpack for HC-SR04 for Analog output

Hi, I have those HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor and want to use them for Drone (APM controlled). However, HC-SR04 are not directly compatible wi…

Started by Kanad Nemade

0 Mar 28

New 180m long range LiDAR for drones/UAV/copter precision landing - Benewake TF03

Benewake new long range LiDAR TF03 is released for drones/UAV/copters Precision Landing, Anti-collision, Altitude Holding, Terrain Followin…

Started by Siya Liu

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Siya Liu

Development Routines of TF LiDAR on Arduino

Hello, everyone. I am sharing how to connect Benewake TF LiDAR to Arduino. May this helpful.  Step 1: Hardware Connection     The linear…

Started by Kevin

4 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Tom Pa

The most popular LiDAR TFmini upgraded with IP65 protection for outdoor

TFmini now upgraded to new version with IP65 protection. More details below: "In order to meet the user’s requirement in harsh conditions,…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Apr 28, 2018

Ideas for DIY Drone Frame

I have 6 months off work due to a medical condition and I'm creating a drone. 2 years ago I built one over the summer with an arduino and a…

Started by Johnathan Matodobra

0 Apr 23, 2018

Arduino RC Plane Flight!

Hey guys,Check out this video of my most recent Arduino based scratch built RC airplane! Right now it is manually flown (with a scratch bui…

Started by Luke

0 Apr 11, 2018

Win a free LiDAR for your Drones/UAV by uploading application video to DIY DRONES

Hello, Friends on DIY Drones. Do you have a creative application for the TFmini/TF02/CE30 LiDAR? Are you interested in winning one free Li…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Mar 14, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service