All Discussions Tagged 'Arduino' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are the standard Arduino libraries included in the Ardupilot source code?

I am hoping to use Arduino specific functions in the UserCode.cpp file of Ardupilot. Specific functions would be pinMode(), digitalWrite(),…

Started by Spencer Manning

1 May 10
Reply by Chris Anderson

Are the standard Arduino libraries included in the Ardupilot source code?

I am hoping to use Arduino specific functions in the UserCode.cpp file of Ardupilot. Specific functions would be pinMode(), digitalWrite(),…

Started by Spencer Manning

0 May 10

Arduino Backpack for HC-SR04 for Analog output

Hi, I have those HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor and want to use them for Drone (APM controlled). However, HC-SR04 are not directly compatible wi…

Started by Kanad Nemade

0 Mar 28

New 180m long range LiDAR for drones/UAV/copter precision landing - Benewake TF03

Benewake new long range LiDAR TF03 is released for drones/UAV/copters Precision Landing, Anti-collision, Altitude Holding, Terrain Followin…

Started by Siya Liu

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Siya Liu

Development Routines of TF LiDAR on Arduino

Hello, everyone. I am sharing how to connect Benewake TF LiDAR to Arduino. May this helpful.  Step 1: Hardware Connection     The linear…

Started by Kevin

4 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Tom Pa

The most popular LiDAR TFmini upgraded with IP65 protection for outdoor

TFmini now upgraded to new version with IP65 protection. More details below: "In order to meet the user’s requirement in harsh conditions,…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Apr 28, 2018

Ideas for DIY Drone Frame

I have 6 months off work due to a medical condition and I'm creating a drone. 2 years ago I built one over the summer with an arduino and a…

Started by Johnathan Matodobra

0 Apr 23, 2018

Arduino RC Plane Flight!

Hey guys,Check out this video of my most recent Arduino based scratch built RC airplane! Right now it is manually flown (with a scratch bui…

Started by Luke

0 Apr 11, 2018

Win a free LiDAR for your Drones/UAV by uploading application video to DIY DRONES

Hello, Friends on DIY Drones. Do you have a creative application for the TFmini/TF02/CE30 LiDAR? Are you interested in winning one free Li…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Mar 14, 2018

Pixy IR Lock Lens Assembly

Help!I accidentally opened the lens of my Pixy and I'm not sure how to reassemble it.I attached a photo of the disassembled lens.Any insigh…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 4, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service