All Discussions Tagged 'Arduino' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proposal for a high-speed serial (spi/i2c) arduino-based ESC for quadrotor/multirotor projects

(I applied for membership to the arducopter dev list but figured it was worth posting here anyways) I'm a student in Electrical Engineering…

Started by Alex

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Ken McEwan

Arduino Low Pass Filter Error

Hey guys!.So basically, I wrote a complementary filter in Arduino, and have uploaded it onto my board. I have a three axis IMU, three axis…

Started by Joel

4 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Roy Brewer

Battery voltage measuring not working

Hello,I want to measure the voltage on my battery with the ArduPilot. I followed the instructions in the manual. I soldered a wire from the…

Started by Austin Duff

4 May 30, 2010
Reply by Austin Duff

Neither ArduPilotGSC nor ArdustationV12 recognizes Wireless Telemetry Data?

Good afternoon, I'm experiences issues with the wireless telemetry aspect of my ArduPilot system. Here's my equipment: On Plane side: Ardu…

Started by Austin Duff

8 May 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

UAV on the cheap

Could an ordinary Arduino function as an Ardupilot with the Ardupilot code and maybe some other addons/modifications? What sets the Ar…

Started by Ranger B

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Sgt Ric

Admin

Aeroquad Shield Board Ver 1.6

Hi all,   If any of you are building/flying an Aeroquad, Mikro has just released Shield Board Ver 1.6 for the Arduino 328 board. It is avai…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Joseph Propati

Developer

A Self-Learning UAV with the ArduPilot v2.4.4

Hello ArduPilots, I have just released a new version (the v2.4.4) of my ArduPilot. This new version contains a very interesting feature: T…

Started by Jean-Louis Naudin

5 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Jean-Louis Naudin

Possible using Arduino Duemilanove?

Hi, I'm planning building a UAV and i already have an Arduino Duemilanove, my question is: is it possible to use it instead of the ArduPilo…

Started by Jimmy

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jordi Muñoz

Arduino programming

Hi I have no idea of how to program in open source code I have some html web programming experience that is very basic is there a website o…

Started by John C

2 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Cory

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service