All Discussions Tagged 'Arduino' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PLEASE HELPME !!!. I am trying to compile ArduCopter Code for APM 2.8

Please from Argentina, I can not compile and upload any code, if someone has Arduino code and Arduino version that you can reference I than…

Started by Victor Peñalver

0 Nov 17, 2016

TeraRanger and Arduino

Hi guys! Does anybody have an idea of how to use TeraRanger with the arduino? I am currently trying to read the values from the arduino but…

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 8, 2016

Using Arduino uno with Pixhawk to control servo motors of a rover.

Hi all, I am trying to connect my arduino uno to the pixhawk to control two servo motors of my rover. I am new to this and trying to figur…

Started by Raj Singh

0 Aug 10, 2016

How to connect Pixhawk to Arduino?

Hi, What's the preferred method of interfacing the Arduino with a Pixhawk? And is there a guide out there somewhere for it? I'd like to use…

Started by Arvid Elias

5 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Stuck with Mini APM V3.1

I am as beginner as it gets. I ordered this: http://www.banggood.com/Mini-APM-V3_1-ArduPilot-Mega-External-Compass-APM-Flight-Controller-p-

Started by Joseph Stringfellow

18 May 25, 2016
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Cheap Arduino Drone Project

Hi there  :)  , Right now, I am busy on a project, called "The HoboDrone" to make a cheap ass drone. It is my intention to make a DIY guid…

Started by Prestigious Hobo

0 May 22, 2016

Controlling APM using PWM signals from another Arduino

Hello.   I'm working on a project on which I'm trying to control a Quadcopter and make it autonomous using another Arduino UNO. My idea is…

Started by Arthur Bayerlein

6 May 16, 2016
Reply by Juan Arnes

Help on Formatting and Receiving MavLink Packets with an Arduino and sending them to an APM/Pixhawk

Hello all, I am working on my 10th grade science fair project which is a "Semi-Autonomous Payload Retrieval System." The basic idea is to h…

Started by Chris Jones

3 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by marouen

Arduino to arm an ESC

hello guys!! I am new here I was trying to arm my esc using arduino but I didn't find a solution!! I am using this code but sometimes they…

Started by Jojo Williams

0 Apr 26, 2016

Ardupilot Arduino and Telemetry

Hello guys... I'm in a project where we put Arduino working together, and they gave me a job... Use Arduino Mega to read the Ardupilot's t…

Started by Moises Cavalcanti Bezerril Filho

0 Apr 1, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service