All Discussions Tagged 'Arduino' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Difference between ArduPilot Mega controller board and Original Arduino Atmega2560

Hi Guys, I was contemplating on the difference between the original ATmega2560 board (shown in blue in the diagram) and the main controlle…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

XBEE Problem with APM2.0

Hi,  I am facing problem to communicate XBEE with APM2.0.  I did several tests before: 1. Configure both XBEE (the one at PC and the one…

Started by Aizzat

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey Knickelbein

100KM

Need help loading old version of Arduplane?

I'm trying to load version 2.4 of Arduplane and I've followed instructions on http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/Programming, but…

Started by Hein du Plessis

7 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Connecting a MEGA to a MT3329 :)

Hi, just having fun and learning !~~! Has anyone been successful connecting a arduino MEGA to a MediaTek MT3329 GPS? OR  can some wizard…

Started by Rick Eis

7 May 11, 2012
Reply by Ken

Arduplane 2.28 and Arduino IDE version 1

Hi, I recently updated to the latest Arduino IDE version (previously using v22). When I was  loading up Arduplane v2.28, I found some of th…

Started by randal

2 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Dan Jones

Looking for Arduino PWM Pins

Hey,   I am about to connect the CAN-Shield to my ArduPilotMega. Now I try to figure which pins to connect.     Currently I can't find pins…

Started by Stefan Weber

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Shannon Morrisey

Use a different IMU in place of ArduIMU?

I am in the process of building an autopilot, and I have a Pololu MinIMU-9 http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1264. I want to use thi…

Started by Sean Thomas

5 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Sean Thomas

Mediatek 3329 gps + Arduino Duemilanove?

Hi guys i wanna use the arduino duemilanove to retrieve and process the output from the mediatek 3329 gps. but according to most code out t…

Started by Hu Teng Zhou

2 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Hu Teng Zhou

ArduIMU V2 and Arduino Duemilanove.

Hi.I apologize in advance if there are other posts relating to my query for I am very new to this and may not have understood all that I ha…

Started by Chris Twine

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph Nicholas R. Alcantara

Arduino is playing favorites!

I am having a weird problem uploading (via USB) using Arduino .23 to a "2560" series board. I should mention that I have two "2560" boards…

Started by Steve Smetters

6 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by AVS

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service