All Discussions Tagged 'Arduino' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems loading the code with Arduino IDE

Hi guys   I am having some trouble uploading the APM firmware via Arduino IDE. The code does not compile as the “sketch is too big”.   I'm…

Started by Adrian M.

6 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Justin

IMU not initializing using Arduino IDE

Hello everyone,   I hope someone can help me with this issue as I would like to customize some of the code using the Arduino IDE.   I own 2…

Started by Rigel

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Rigel

EM-406A output junk

Hey everyone, I'm having some trouble configuring my EM-406A to output. About half of the time, the output is just junk. I have 3+ satellit…

Started by sam ghost

21 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Tyler Costantini

Error uploading via Arduino 0022

Since after version 2.0.23, I haven't been able to upload code using Arduino 0022.  I've tried every version from 2.0.25 to 2.0.31 with no…

Started by Vishal

15 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Vishal

Arduino-based OSD

I'm new to the UAV world and don't yet have a drone of my own, but recently a member of the DIYDrones community blogged about one of my pro…

Started by Michael Krumpus

4 May 21, 2011
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

Opensource Arduino + Max7456 OSD

Hello Everyone!I am working on a Arduino + Max7456 OSD, like Remzibi's, but opensource. And I would like some advices on GPL licensing and…

Started by Antonio Santos

9 May 11, 2011
Reply by James Pearson

I Can't Compile ACM 2.0 Beta

Hi,   I am having some trouble getting the code to compile. I downloaded the ACM 2.0 Beta, then dropped the libraries off in Arduino-->l…

Started by Sean O'Connor

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Russell B. Sutton

Mediatek w/ adapter basic board TTL level compatibility with arduino.

Can I directly connect the serial pins on an Arduino to the pins on the adapter board? I believe the Arduino uses 5v TTL and the MT3329 app…

Started by nilbo

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by nilbo

Stabilizing a HexaCopter

Hello Guys, I am new around here and found the search for topics quite confusing so i did the best i could to find out if this topic has al…

Started by Richard Kalaf

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Ron Skingley

Virtual BreadBoard Simulation software

Hi guys, I'm probably the first one too late on this one, but I stumbled upon this free sim software for the Arduino platform, along with o…

Started by Chris Cashmore

0 Dec 24, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service