All Discussions Tagged 'Ardupilot' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unbelievable!

I wanted to test my set-up this weekend and share, well I tested a bit and this is what I can share: Application: Aerial security platform…

Started by Gagarien

12 Mar 6
Reply by Max

Mission Planner- "Com Port Denied" Error

Hello, I have a quadcopter that is using a Pixracer flight controller that should be ready to fly, but when I try to connect the copter to…

Started by Sam Gantman

0 Jul 19, 2018

What are the Autopilots that can be helpful for a fully Autonomous mission?

Hello all, Looking forward to purchase an autopilot or Flight Controller Board that can go for a fully Autonomous mission. So, what I feel…

Started by Harish

6 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Kenneth W Lopossa

GPS for boat

I have a remote control baitboat. I would like to add a GPS navigation unit to it so I can store wavepoints (Good fishing spots) so that i…

Started by Hadleigh Shaw

3 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Jim

Creating a Swarm/Multiple UAV flight

Hi all, I am attempting to create a multi-vehicle flight using Ardupilots built in swarm feature.  I am trying to get this done on a tight…

Started by Matthew Domanic

0 May 22, 2018

Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co. We believe that all teething prob…

Started by Randy

1203 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Cala

Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

Hello! I am looking for some help developing an interface between the Ardupilot SITL simulator and MATLAB/Simulink. I am part of a researc…

Started by David

6 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Omar Shadeed

Win a free LiDAR for your Drones/UAV by uploading application video to DIY DRONES

Hello, Friends on DIY Drones. Do you have a creative application for the TFmini/TF02/CE30 LiDAR? Are you interested in winning one free Li…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Mar 14, 2018

Difference between MP radius field and copter's WPNAV_Radius

Mission planner radius field is in the meters range while copter's is in cm. Im very unsure as to which waypoint radius parameter is being…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 24, 2017

Getting an APM to communicate with a Mac

Hi All, I see this issue has been posted many times....However I post in the hope that someone actually found the answer....Please forgive…

Started by Darren Fisher

2 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Darren Fisher

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service