All Discussions Tagged 'Arduplane' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trigger camera shutter by servo at waypoint IF the Remote has a channel set to high

Hello, i'm using APM 2.5 with ArduPlane 2.76 & i want to trigger a camera shutter at a certain waypoint by using DO_Digicam_Control or…

Started by Vaibhav Chauhan

1 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by mrBert

Arducopter Fly-aways: A PSA

I have seen recently a lot of threads about sudden fly-aways occurring on previously rock solid platforms, and I feel it necessary to share…

Started by Austin Suhler

8 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Combining Arduplane and Arducopter

Is there documentation somewhere that explains the common and uncommon source files for arduplane and arducopter. I'm trying to build an Os…

Started by Travis

3 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Leonard Hambleton

Help Tuning Arduplane 2.73 With A Large Slow Airframe

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there today! I had a great day at the field yesterday with a new airframe, the Blitz RC Super Sky Su…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

10 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Butch Lucas

Can a Low Impact Crash cause Corruption of APM Firmware?

I had an unplanned landing tonight (otherwise know as a crash). No real damage to speak of, Broke my Pan mount for my FPV camera. The vide…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

APM2 Sudden Dive - unknown cause - help.

Hello all I have used the APM2 with ArduPlane version 2.65 software for a while now. But then some time ago, it had a fault. I don't have…

Started by MacDrone

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by MacDrone

Plane goes berserk at RTL.

Hello, I got some really strange behaviour a couple of days ago and I 'm trying to figure out why. Here is the setup.Skywalker with PX4, ru…

Started by Andreas Gazis

9 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Andreas Gazis

With my GCS, APM with Arduplane out of control in AUTO/RTL mode, What's wrong?

In test flight use my own GCS last sunday, it looks like the Auto mode and RTL mode doesn't work, I make a image of flight track as follow.…

Started by scaple

8 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Юрий Викторович Конев

SOLAR PLANE

I am developing a solar plane with Ardupilot APM2.5.I need more current sensors (5) to manage to solar plane. I must to check it on ground…

Started by mosquito

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Martin Schmid

Arduplane Autoland

I have been trying to get the autoland feature working for a couple of weeks now to no avail? The first time I made a flight plan with seve…

Started by Dean Wynton

18 May 25, 2013
Reply by Tommy Larsen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service