All Discussions Tagged 'Arduplane' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To Compass or Not to Compass? Is the Compass best left disabled with Arduplane?

Greetings All, Last weekend I maiden-ed my new 8' (2.4m) Super Sky Surfer with Arduplane 2.72 and had a fantastic first flight. Stabilize,…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

7 May 18, 2013
Reply by Pieter

BIXLER CRASH THREE TIMES IN THREE DAYS WITH APM2 !!

I am dumb struck!! I have a Bixler 1 and have been flying it for three to four months with no problems at all. Have a bigger motor in and…

Started by Louis

71 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Paul

Arduplane 2.70

I have flashed my APM 2.5 with Arduplane 2.70 using Mission Planner.  I want to fly this with fixed wing conventional configuration ( Ailer…

Started by Quadguy

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Quadguy

How many RC inputs can APM 2.5 accept? 8 or 11?

Greetings, I've been reading through all the parameter explanations in the wiki and I have a question about the RC inputs. On the APM 2.5…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

Attitude levels out

Hi all, I found that with the latest arduplane code, the attitude of the plande levels out real quick... In other words, if I bank or tilt…

Started by Serge

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Serge

Arduplane 2.50 and old APM1.0 board ?

Hello everyone, Maybe its silly question, but as im just starting with Arduplane i would like to ask to be sure. Better ask than crash ;) I…

Started by Greg

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Randy

Arduplane - no Attitude indication on Artificial Horizon of APM planner

I am new to ArduPlane. I have a bench setup with APM1 hardware, IMU OilPan, APM Planner-1.1.87, RC Receiver, ESC  but without the plane. I…

Started by Mahesh M

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Mahesh M

New UK Arducopter / Plane Group

For those you suffering with the recent weather:) Join up here to share help advice and ideas or even meet up if your not too far away No t…

Started by Dean Wynton

3 May 10, 2012
Reply by Dean Wynton

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service