All Discussions Tagged 'Auto' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent Help Needed with Activating Servo Through Mission Planner

We have a quadcopter that we are attempting to drop a package with through the use of a servo mechanism located on the bottom frame of our…

Started by Alec Seng

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by iskess

100KM

Automatic Chute Trigger

Hi, I have done some digging around, maybe I missed this. We're getting more flying time from Multirotors by making the props bigger (I'm t…

Started by Wesley Versfeld

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Wesley Versfeld

Throttle Failsafe

Hi everyone. Iv'e been flying with APM2.6 for a couple of months now and loving it. Ive flown a lot of Auto Missions and have discovered wh…

Started by Motion Man

34 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Randy

Auto Issues with Latest Released SW

Hey guys, I'm using the latest SW with my APM 2.5 (think it's 3.01) and I had a really strange auto flight over the weekend. I've attache…

Started by Adam (GeicoGecko)

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Butch Lucas

Auto Mode Problems

Hi, I'm very new to Ardupilot and Mission Planner.  I have a Bixler2 with APM 2.5 and have followed the setup instructions carefully.  I be…

Started by Brandon

3 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Brandon

Arming with Ground Station ended in crash (ArduCopter 2.9.1b)

Hello all, I did a test with an auto mission and the ground station today. It was a simple mission with some waypoints. Something similar w…

Started by Bernd Lutz

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Randy

Weak Elevator Use in Auto Mode

Hi guy, yet another question thread by me.. I went flying with my plane again because I wanted to tune the PID values and other control par…

Started by Martin Schmid

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Problems with Automatic Takeoff

I have a GAUI 500X quad with the APM2 and sonar on board and I'm having problems with the auto takeoff. It does waypoints, RTL, and landin…

Started by Mr. K

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by BertzillAvionics

Auto Takeoff Sequencing Problem

I've been working with the Auto Takeoff macro and have experienced the problem where the throttle goes to "max" as soon as AUTO mode is sel…

Started by Andy Demartini

19 May 20, 2013
Reply by Carl Lipo

Auto WP feature does not hold altitude / conflict between metric and english measurements?

Group: Today I was trying to use the "Auto WP" tool in Mission Planner 1.2.35 on an APM 2.5 today.  I have the mission planner displaying …

Started by Bret C

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Bret C

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service