All Discussions Tagged 'Autopilot' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wire raspberry pi to pixhawk

Hi I have been following the raspberry pi to pixhawk connection using mavlink tutorial on ardupilot. I am using a raspberry pi 3. When I di…

Started by Mike

11 Jun 29
Reply by XBStation 4G UAV Solution

What are the Autopilots that can be helpful for a fully Autonomous mission?

Hello all, Looking forward to purchase an autopilot or Flight Controller Board that can go for a fully Autonomous mission. So, what I feel…

Started by Harish

6 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Kenneth W Lopossa

Large Format Drone

We are looking at producing a 50% scale model of a multi-rotor design we have seen online, but even at 50% scale its still going to be 180c…

Started by David Roads

1 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Brian Riskas

Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515) motors + 2 x 10Kw motors.

Hi, We need a consultant in the East Anglia area (preferably in Catfield, Norfolk) to help us connect up a Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515)…

Started by Haslen Back

0 Dec 7, 2017

Multi Pilot Board and Framework

Hi ,I'm Roberto Navoni , in the last six months I'm working to develop an Electronic , Firmware and software platform for UAV / UAG , R/C E…

Started by Roberto Navoni

7 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by xuzeyang

Aero M update Please Help : 3DR aero M has elevator in down position and wont throttle up to take off in Auto Mode.

Hi all Im posting again coz I did not seem to get a reply in my previous discussion. My 3DR aero when switched into auto mode produces an e…

Started by Alwin Komolong

0 Jan 7, 2017

Autopilot Designing

Hello, I have got a project of designing an autopilot for an amphibian UAV with  waypoint navigation facility. I have difficulty in working…

Started by Garvit

0 Nov 11, 2016

Mavlink Protocol Sequence

Hello everyone, I'm new in this Mavlink protocol. I'm trying to implementation of this protocol in my own autopilot system. I can include…

Started by Mehmet Hasanzade

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Lucas Cesar

I want to buy a quadcopter to program the autopilot system.

I need advice on which quadcopter to buy if I want to have access to the code and program the autopilot system.  I don't need the best sens…

Started by Philippe Brazeau

1 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Chris Anderson

How to control motors for a simple PD seesaw test?

Howdy, I am looking to use two motors mounted on both ends of a seesaw stand to do a simple PD test and ensure that my code for stabilizin…

Started by Israel Casillas

0 Aug 26, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service