All Discussions Tagged 'Autopilot' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the Autopilots that can be helpful for a fully Autonomous mission?

Hello all, Looking forward to purchase an autopilot or Flight Controller Board that can go for a fully Autonomous mission. So, what I feel…

Started by Harish

6 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Kenneth W Lopossa

Large Format Drone

We are looking at producing a 50% scale model of a multi-rotor design we have seen online, but even at 50% scale its still going to be 180c…

Started by David Roads

1 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Brian Riskas

Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515) motors + 2 x 10Kw motors.

Hi, We need a consultant in the East Anglia area (preferably in Catfield, Norfolk) to help us connect up a Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515)…

Started by Haslen Back

0 Dec 7, 2017

Multi Pilot Board and Framework

Hi ,I'm Roberto Navoni , in the last six months I'm working to develop an Electronic , Firmware and software platform for UAV / UAG , R/C E…

Started by Roberto Navoni

7 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by xuzeyang

Aero M update Please Help : 3DR aero M has elevator in down position and wont throttle up to take off in Auto Mode.

Hi all Im posting again coz I did not seem to get a reply in my previous discussion. My 3DR aero when switched into auto mode produces an e…

Started by Alwin Komolong

0 Jan 7, 2017

Autopilot Designing

Hello, I have got a project of designing an autopilot for an amphibian UAV with  waypoint navigation facility. I have difficulty in working…

Started by Garvit

0 Nov 11, 2016

Wire raspberry pi to pixhawk

Hi I have been following the raspberry pi to pixhawk connection using mavlink tutorial on ardupilot. I am using a raspberry pi 3. When I di…

Started by Mike

10 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Mike

Mavlink Protocol Sequence

Hello everyone, I'm new in this Mavlink protocol. I'm trying to implementation of this protocol in my own autopilot system. I can include…

Started by Mehmet Hasanzade

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Lucas Cesar

I want to buy a quadcopter to program the autopilot system.

I need advice on which quadcopter to buy if I want to have access to the code and program the autopilot system.  I don't need the best sens…

Started by Philippe Brazeau

1 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Chris Anderson

How to control motors for a simple PD seesaw test?

Howdy, I am looking to use two motors mounted on both ends of a seesaw stand to do a simple PD test and ensure that my code for stabilizin…

Started by Israel Casillas

0 Aug 26, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service