All Discussions Tagged 'Avoidance' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Open-Source, Modular, VR Drone based on Raspberry Pi

Hi, this is my first time posting in the DIY Drones forum, but I have been a previous user of Ardupilot based drones. I've been working on…

Started by Andrew Loomis

10 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Andrew Loomis

Adding ultrasonic sensors to APM board?

Has anyone had any experience with integrating hobbyist ultrasonic (avoidance) sensors into the APM2.6/2.8 board?  These sensors are cheap…

Started by Henry Eden-Mann

0 Oct 6, 2017

Has anyone had any experience with integrating hobbyist ultrasonic (avoidance) sensors into the APM2.6/2.8 board?  These sensors are cheap…

0 Oct 6, 2017

0 Oct 6, 2017

Help with collision avoidance

First of all, hello to everyone.This is my first post in this site, as I just discovered Ardupilot a couple of weeks ago.Right now I'm tryi…

Started by Shao Fu

0 May 24, 2016

Performing Obstacle avoidance using sonars on copter

Hi all. I'm currently doing my Final Year Project and i am supposed to perform Obstacle avoidance using sonars using APM 2.6. I understand…

Started by Joshua Lay

0 Sep 10, 2015

Obstacle Avoidance

Failsafe, RTL. My Quad doesn't know if there's a tree in the way, or worse, a human. Is anyone working on obstacle avoidance using LIDAR, S…

Started by David Strassman

0 Mar 15, 2015

Pixhawk Collision Avoidance

Any idea if Collision avoidance using IR or Sonar sensors will be implemented for Arducopter firmware now that Pixhawk has come out with mu…

Started by Chandruth

18 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Mike Henderson

Are we taking the wrong approach to developing sense and avoidance systems for the hobby?

I've been following a few folks working on sense and avoidance systems and I'm convinced that their approach (i.e. an elaborate sense and…

Started by SOAR

1 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Tom Pittenger

3D Robotics

IR Obstacle Avoidance

Hello all! Im in the midst of an Arduino project for school and I of course I chose to work with the arducopter. I had seen this post ali…

Started by Julian

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Julian

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service