All Discussions Tagged 'Bad' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“Bad LIDAR Health” where i could find RNGFND_LANDING

Hi all I using a Pixracer 15 I try to use a MinLiDAR and a get “Bad LIDAR Health” I found that if I set the RNGFND_LANDING =1 the warning…

Started by Fco Campos

0 May 26

Bad AHRS - Pixhawk

Pixhawk, Arduplane 3.2.2. Hello guys, having a problem to make EKF to work.  As soon as I put the EKF_ENABLE 1, the massage "BAD AHRS" ap…

Started by Bartek Sad

40 Apr 28
Reply by Colin Doughty

Hiding "BAD Compass Health"

I'm currently running a APM 2.5+ board on a skywalker 1880. Due to tightly packed electronics, occasionally the compass will give out bad r…

Started by Casey Nelan

21 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by andi azhar

Pixhawk - Bad Gyro Health - Need help!

Hello guys,I have some problems with my hexa and I would like to ask for your help.First some information on my hexa: Autopilot: Pixhawk (…

Started by Blaž Vidmar

0 Jul 9, 2015

Bad IRIS+ and Horrible 3DR Customer Service

I bought an IRIS+ that had everything wrong with it, I’m not kidding, EVERYTHING. Tall legs didn’t fit, Radio had no communication with th…

Started by Luke Kuschel

3 May 14, 2015
Reply by Luke Kuschel

EKF/InertialNav Check, Bad Variance

Hi guys, I have a Pixhawk nav error. I look at my logs and found the error was subsys:16 & ECode 2 & 0 By this list: http://copter.…

Started by Alex Maltais

0 Mar 26, 2015

DCM Bad Header

After downloading AC3.2 my quad started to say DCM Bad Header and it will land. Need some feed back.

Started by Paul Vang

2 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Phanivyas

Poor compass calibration

Hi All, I had a crash with my hexcopter and I have been diagnosing the problem. I decide to run through the setup again and I discovered th…

Started by Craiginho

1 May 9, 2014
Reply by Tommy Larsen

ArduPlane 2.26 Log problems

I've been getting inconsistent results with the on board logger.  My last flight was recorded just fine with the ground station, but APM ne…

Started by Rigel

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kevin Hester

Hobby King - Terrible Service

Hi all,   I have been waiting for an order to ship from Hobby King for 4 weeks. The order was originally delayed due to a single backordere…

Started by Paul Boreham

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Sgt Ric

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service