All Discussions Tagged 'Barometer' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

external barometer for PIXHAWK

Hello, I’m trying to build a helicopter which can be operated under extreme environmental conditions (high humidity and light rain). For th…

Started by ChrisAT

6 Apr 3
Reply by Derek Puzzuoli

Barometer altitude not stable

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk 2.4.8 . I am getting pressure altitude from the pixhawk. I flew the drone in the open air at a…

Started by Muneeb

0 May 4, 2018

Need to use Pixhawk 2.1 Barometer for drone altitude

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk cube 2.1. I need to use pixhawk's own barometer to calculate the altitude. Please guide me that…

Started by Muneeb

6 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

Drone Losing Altitude

I've been struggling to diagnose a problem with my drone losing altitude in multiple situations. The first situation where it loses altitu…

Started by Chase Schottler

1 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Chase Schottler

Do these barometer readings look correct?

Following on from this discussion, and this one I have a Pixhawk that was given to me. I was told that the altitude would not hold very we…

Started by Nicholas Witham

1 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Witham

Weird Altitude Hold Issue

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone can help give some guidance on a weird Altitude Hold issue I am experiencing.  I am running a Naze rev5 Fu…

Started by Jason Popillion

0 Jul 1, 2016

Pixhawk Altitude Accuracy

Hi Through a number of tests (comparing with a fixed reference point) I noticed that my Pixhawk can have an altitude error of up to 9%. Thi…

Started by Jan Swanepoel

2 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Jan Swanepoel

Extract measured value from onboard KK 2.0 flight control unit

Hi. My name is marco, i am new here. I have just joined in as i hope to find the answer to what i could not find after an extensive resear…

Started by Marco

2 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Marco

Pixhawk issues & no GPS after update

This summer around July I decided to update my Pixhawk.  Like usual I plug in a USB and let mission planner do its thing.  It was not until…

Started by Joe Bastulli

0 Aug 27, 2015

Sudden takeoff in Althold and Loiter mode

Hello fellow pilots, A couple days ago I was flying my quadcopter running on apm 2.6, wich was working fine. Stab, Althold, Loiter and Aut…

Started by RogerL

7 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by RogerL

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service