All Discussions Tagged 'Bluetooth' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner- "Com Port Denied" Error

Hello, I have a quadcopter that is using a Pixracer flight controller that should be ready to fly, but when I try to connect the copter to…

Started by Sam Gantman

0 Jul 19, 2018

Unable to connect APM 2.8 to Mission Planner via bluetooth.

Hello there, I am in the process of making my first Quadcopter but I am unable to connect my APM flight controller to mission planner using…

Started by Mukut Mukherjee

1 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Jun kyung Bang

Reading Bluetooth from Pixhawk Telem port with Python Script - Should be simple help

Hello everyone, I have a small problem. I have purchased a Bluetooth adapter and have inserted it into my Pixhawk TELEM1 port following thi…

Started by Craig Jones

0 Mar 1, 2016

Mision Planner will not open Bluetooth COM port

Hello all, First off I am extremely new to the drone world, but I have built my own 450 heli that I taught myself how to fly.  I am not an…

Started by Jeffrey Foster

6 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Mike Kelly

Adding to bluetooth to 3DR ground radio

Wanted to post some pics of my 3DR radio with Bluetooth.  I am very pleased with the outcome.  I started off with a pair of Ebay 3DR radio…

Started by Jeffrey Foster

1 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Foster

T3

For Sale: Event38 Bluetooth Bridge Telemetry (915MHz)

I have a like new Bluetooth Bridge telemetry setup for sale. Instead of using an OTG USB adapter to connect your 3DR telemetry radio, you c…

Started by healthyfatboy

1 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by healthyfatboy

FTDI via bluetooth?

Would it be possible to connect to the Arduino/ArduPilot board via a bluetooth module of some sort, instead of having to plug the FTDI boar…

Started by Graham Dyer

8 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by David Pulvermacher

Bluetooth Bridge Setup problems

Hello everyone I am trying to setup a bluetooth bridge to use droidplanner on my smaung tab 3. I currently have my bluetooth module set to…

Started by timmerflyer@gmail.com

3 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

(Another) Telemetry -> Bluetooth build

This is my holiday project.Im trying to keep costs down, so have stayed with Hobbyking parts as much as possible.Im not an Electrical Engin…

Started by Nicholas Witham

2 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Glenn Gregory

Bluetooth and telemetry

Hello, thought I'd have a play at communicating with my apm2.5 over Bluetooth. I have a ftdi BT card that I had previously used on a multiw…

Started by Harry Goss

10 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ioan Ghip

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service